Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What deatheye1991 said like when trying to mine pure essence it can't click teleport on aubrey.

Comment

• Is there any news when the bot will be updated and back online?

Comment

• Originally posted by deatheye1991 View Post
        All skilling scripts wich use banking do not function. They get stuck and keep clicking the item at the location where the resource is being gathered when inv is full
        I believe the banking functionality was busted by an update made by Jagex, but I believe it has been resolved. If it's still an issue, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Originally posted by ItsThePurps View Post
        What deatheye1991 said like when trying to mine pure essence it can't click teleport on aubrey.
        I'm assuming you an encountering this issue with a particular script? If so, I would suggest posting in the Official Bug Report thread for the script in question.

Originally posted by deatheye1991 View Post
        Is there any news when the bot will be updated and back online?
        The client itself should already be fixed, but if not, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Comment

• Hey guys, there seems to be a general problem with the client not being able to bank properly on multiple pro scripts after the 2018 Thanksgiving update— The bot will press the search icon to the left of the 'deposit everything in my runesack' button. But with the pro smelter it is now saying "not enough primary ore in bank" when I have plenty of primary ore.

Thanks in advance I love epicbot <3

Comment

Working...
          X