free fisher please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free fisher please help

hi guys my free fisher wqill fish a few invetorys then it will styop and not right click fish anymore it will keep trying to fish with a net after a while instead of continuing with a fishing pole for bait or it will stop banking randomly itt works out for a little then ends up messing up anyone know why

Originally posted by domp1164 View Post
    hi guys my free fisher wqill fish a few invetorys then it will styop and not right click fish anymore it will keep trying to fish with a net after a while instead of continuing with a fishing pole for bait or it will stop banking randomly itt works out for a little then ends up messing up anyone know why
    Could you provide any error messages that are being written out the the log (if any) and a video/screenshots of the bug occurring (if possible)? These could prove useful when the developer is attempting to replicate the problem.
    [MENTION=9]BloddyHarry[/MENTION] Could you take a look into this?

Comment

Originally posted by domp1164 View Post
      Which location are you using?

Comment

This is my error, Draynor Village is my starting point

[12:22:31] Internal Unhandled exception in com.epicbot.api.ActiveLoopScript$LoopNode: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Default speed is 500, below 100 will kill the mouse
        at com.epicbot.api.input.Mouse.setSpeed(Mouse.java:86 )
        at k.K(FreeFisher.java:744)
        at k.loop(FreeFisher.java:456)
        at com.epicbot.api.ActiveLoopScript$LoopNode.run(zuc: 30)
        at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.cal l(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker( Unknown Source)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run (Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
        Last edited by Liquidkills; 08-09-2016, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X