Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously?

[MENTION=9]BloddyHarry[/MENTION]
    Bot have not worked well for centuries. If free version is like this, how will pro version perform? Fix it please.

Originally posted by Seven Sloth View Post
    Bot have not worked well for centuries. If free version is like this, how will pro version perform? Fix it please.
    Please give me details about your issue. What needs fixing?

Comment

Originally posted by BloddyHarry View Post
      Please give me details about your issue. What needs fixing?

The bot works well for me in almost any place, but in the best one motherlode mine, the bot is too slow, take alot of time to find a place to mine, even if it is in front of you, and walk alot, dont need to run half the mine to mine... and some times if keeps mining the falling rocks over and over...

I didnt test much, because isnt safe to bot there like this.... it was better if the bot go to only one spot, instead of walking half the mine...

At least for me the problems is only in motherlode mine... in the other places the script is great.
      Last edited by akagami; 11-11-2015, 03:48 PM.

Comment

[MENTION=33808]akagami[/MENTION], how do you get yours to work? anywhere I set mine up, as soon as I start it, it shuts it self off immediately. and its been doing this for as long as I first tried to use it a long time ago. I tried uninstalling the bot client and redownloading and that doesn't work so I don't know whats wrong here...

Comment

i don't care how slow or bad the bot is, I just wanna get 40 mining within the next few days without having to spend 3-4 hours on it

Comment

can someone tell me why my free miner doesn't even start?

Comment

I tried to shut the bot off after using the powerleveling feature but it insisted on dropping all my ores still. I logged out and it still tried to drop ores even when I wasn't even logged in. I had to completely restart the epicbot client to make it stop. Also does it even solve randoms? I saw a random event pop up and my bot didn't even bother noticing.
              Last edited by theblackgrl; 11-13-2015, 07:31 AM.

Comment

is there a certain way I have to set up the bot that I am not doing? I'm starting it at varrock east mine it just shuts off as soon as I start it

Comment

Originally posted by theblackgrl View Post
                  I tried to shut the bot off after using the powerleveling feature but it insisted on dropping all my ores still. I logged out and it still tried to drop ores even when I wasn't even logged in. I had to completely restart the epicbot client to make it stop. Also does it even solve randoms? I saw a random event pop up and my bot didn't even bother noticing.
                  Did you stop it after dropping the ores?
                  The client ignores random events.

Originally posted by Tmc504 View Post
                  is there a certain way I have to set up the bot that I am not doing? I'm starting it at varrock east mine it just shuts off as soon as I start it
                  What does it say in the log window?

Comment

Free Miner Getting market values
                    Free Miner Downloading Web Data...
                    Free Miner Finished Download
                    Free Miner Failed to build map
                    Free Miner onStart returned false, stopping
                    (not included)all 5 of these actions are within .02 seconds of each other

Comment

Free Miner Getting market values
                      Free Miner Downloading Web Data...
                      Free Miner Finished Download
                      Free Miner Failed to build map
                      Free Miner onStart returned false, stopping
                      (not included)all 5 of these actions are within .02 seconds of each other
                      Updated, should be working now.

Comment

still doesn't work.

Comment

still doesn't work.
                          Just updated it again. Strange that it doesn't download properly for you.

Comment

I don't get it, it still is doing the same thing in the video

Comment

i remember like 6 months ago i used this bot for rune essence so it worked at one point, but ever since then its been doing this

Comment

Working...
                              X