free miner fails to open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free miner fails to open

hello everyone, when i start this script, it shows from the window under: getting market values, then downloading web data, but then it shows download failed, failed to build map, and onStart returned false, stopping. pls can someone help me? kinda desperate finding a mining bot that works:'( thanks

having this problem aswel

Comment

As am I peeps X'(

Comment

Originally posted by flashpker123 View Post
        hello everyone, when i start this script, it shows from the window under: getting market values, then downloading web data, but then it shows download failed, failed to build map, and onStart returned false, stopping. pls can someone help me? kinda desperate finding a mining bot that works:'( thanks
        This is likely due to this script not having been updated, as the Free scripts are maintained by the scripts on donated time.
        [MENTION=69725]Seanr[/MENTION] Can you take a look into this?

Comment

This is happening to me also

Comment

can someone fix this? having the same issue

Comment

is there a fix for this???

Comment

[MENTION=9]BloddyHarry[/MENTION] Could you take a look into this?

Comment

Yeah, having same problem. Tries to download script and says "Failed" then stops.

Comment

Issue should be gone now. Updated bot.

Comment

Nope still not running, same issue with failing to download web data

Comment

same....not working for me as well

Comment

Still having issues with it...

Comment

Originally posted by FadedFlynn View Post
                            Still having issues with it...
                            [MENTION=794013]jlewis1029[/MENTION] [MENTION=792896]KingPBJ[/MENTION]
                            Updated Free Miner. Runs properly for me now.

Comment

Originally posted by BloddyHarry View Post
                              [MENTION=794013]jlewis1029[/MENTION] [MENTION=792896]KingPBJ[/MENTION]
                              Updated Free Miner. Runs properly for me now.
                              Closed out of epicbot and ran again. This time the script started to mine, but the log started filling up with this like 20 times per second and lagged heavily.

[05:26:13] Free Miner Download Failed!
                              [05:26:15] STDERR java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.epicbot.api.os.methods.tab.Skills$Skill.getPer centToNextLevel()I
                              [05:26:15] STDERR at g.onRepaint(FreeMinerOS.java:1544)
                              [05:26:15] STDERR at com.epicbot.IiiiIiIiiiII.ALLATORIxDEMO(uec:425)
                              [05:26:15] STDERR at com.epicbot.iiIIIiIIiiii.ALLATORIxDEMO(agc:78)
                              [05:26:15] STDERR at com.epicbot.iiIIIiIIiiii.fireEvent(agc:117)
                              [05:26:15] STDERR at com.epicbot.iiIIIiIIiiii.ALLATORIxDEMO(agc:543)
                              [05:26:15] STDERR at com.epicbot.event.EventManager.processEvent(scc:36 3)
                              [05:26:15] STDERR at com.epicbot.IIiIIiIiIiIi.run(qyb:314)
                              [05:26:15] STDERR at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
                              [05:26:15] STDERR java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:

Epicbot never ran any update when I opened it again. Was it supposed to?

Did you fix the OS one? or RS3?
                              Last edited by FadedFlynn; 01-25-2016, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X