[OSRS] Agility Pro Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [OSRS] Agility Pro Error

Bought the agility pro script by Chet, and this script will not start. Attempted to do the Varrock Rooftop Course (currently 39 agility) and the script will not even begin the course. Left the script on for 6+ hours to see if anything would change and attempted over 10 times to start the script yet nothing has happened. Either will have to tell my bank this purchase was false due to false advertising or would like some advice on how to manage this script and get it working for myself.

Originally posted by lidify View Post
    Bought the agility pro script by Chet, and this script will not start. Attempted to do the Varrock Rooftop Course (currently 39 agility) and the script will not even begin the course. Left the script on for 6+ hours to see if anything would change and attempted over 10 times to start the script yet nothing has happened. Either will have to tell my bank this purchase was false due to false advertising or would like some advice on how to manage this script and get it working for myself.
    All agility courses should be fixed now. Only ardougne is probably still broken. I don't have an account which can access the course.
    All I need is the object ids of all the obstacles
    Scripts I write
    Pro Abyss OS / RS3
    Pro Agility OS / RS3
    Pro Fletcher OS / RS3
    Pro Ranging Guild OS / RS3
    Pro Tanner OS/ RS3
    Pro Tablet OS / RS3
    Pro Runecrafter OS

Comment

Originally posted by Chet View Post

All agility courses should be fixed now. Only ardougne is probably still broken. I don't have an account which can access the course.
      All I need is the object ids of all the obstacles
      Not to hijack this thread but there are issues with the RS3 version also. It won't move to the next obstacle once finishing. Can you look into it?

Comment

Originally posted by T_D View Post

Not to hijack this thread but there are issues with the RS3 version also. It won't move to the next obstacle once finishing. Can you look into it?
        Looks like an issue with the bot. It doesn't seem to be able to use the minimap to walk. I have notified the admin to fix it.
        Scripts I write
        Pro Abyss OS / RS3
        Pro Agility OS / RS3
        Pro Fletcher OS / RS3
        Pro Ranging Guild OS / RS3
        Pro Tanner OS/ RS3
        Pro Tablet OS / RS3
        Pro Runecrafter OS

Comment

Originally posted by Chet View Post

Looks like an issue with the bot. It doesn't seem to be able to use the minimap to walk. I have notified the admin to fix it.
          Thank you Chet. <3

Comment

i have problem with Pro Agility. I'm in Relleka (same problem at others courses) and i cant use food + when i start script my character never start moving just camera turn up and character stay at same place whole time. Idk what to do. Please fix it or help me . And this program write whole time when i start script .
            [10:53:22] STDERR at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
            [10:53:22] STDERR at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker( Unknown Source)
            [10:53:22] STDERR at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run (Unknown Source)
            [10:53:22] STDERR at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
            [10:53:22] STDERR java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Can not set [Lfb; field ln.j to lm
            [10:53:22] STDERR at sun.reflect.UnsafeFieldAccessorImpl.throwSetIllega lArgumentException(Unknown Source)
            [10:53:22] STDERR at sun.reflect.UnsafeFieldAccessorImpl.throwSetIllega lArgumentException(Unknown Source)
            [10:53:22] STDERR at sun.reflect.UnsafeFieldAccessorImpl.ensureObj(Unkn own Source)
            [10:53:22] STDERR at sun.reflect.UnsafeObjectFieldAccessorImpl.get(Unkn own Source)
            [10:53:22] STDERR at java.lang.reflect.Field.get(Unknown Source)
            [10:53:22] STDERR at com.epicbot.client.helper.RFD.read(cyb:338)
            [10:53:22] STDERR at com.epicbot.client.helper.cs.CSObject.ALLATORIxDEM O(pu:266)
            [10:53:22] STDERR at com.epicbot.client.helper.CSP.J(qac:184)
            [10:53:22] STDERR at com.epicbot.client.helper.cs.CSObject.read(pu:184)
            [10:53:22] STDERR at com.epicbot.IIiIIIiiIiIII.getBuckets(mo:528)
            [10:53:22] STDERR at com.epicbot.api.os.wrappers.internal.HashTable.get Next(HashTable.java:37)
            [10:53:22] STDERR at com.epicbot.api.os.wrappers.internal.HashTable.get First(HashTable.java:22)
            [10:53:22] STDERR at com.epicbot.api.os.wrappers.widget.WidgetChild.get ParentID(WidgetChild.java:465)
            [10:53:22] STDERR at com.epicbot.api.os.wrappers.widget.WidgetChild.get AbsoluteX(WidgetChild.java:127)
            [10:53:22] STDERR at com.epicbot.api.os.methods.Calculations.worldToScr een(Calculations.java:435)
            [10:53:22] STDERR at com.epicbot.api.os.wrappers.graphics.CapturedModel .projectVertices(CapturedModel.java:659)
            [10:53:22] STDERR at com.epicbot.api.os.wrappers.graphics.CapturedModel .getBounds(CapturedModel.java:298)
            [10:53:22] STDERR at com.epicbot.api.os.wrappers.graphics.CapturedModel .getInnerPoints(CapturedModel.java:397)
            [10:53:22] STDERR at com.epicbot.api.os.wrappers.graphics.CapturedModel .getNextViewportPoint(CapturedModel.java:362)
            [10:53:22] STDERR at com.epicbot.api.os.wrappers.graphics.CapturedModel .isOnScreen(CapturedModel.java:542)
            [10:53:22] STDERR at com.epicbot.api.os.wrappers.node.SceneObject.isOnS creen(SceneObject.java:210)
            [10:53:22] STDERR at H.E(ObstacleInteraction.java:87)
            [10:53:22] STDERR at b.B(ChetTask.java:46)
            [10:53:22] STDERR at MC.loop(ChetScript.java:128)
            [10:53:22] STDERR at com.epicbot.api.ActiveLoopScript$LoopNode.run(mmc: 402)
            [10:53:22] STDERR at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.cal l(Unknown Source)
            [10:53:22] STDERR at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
            [10:53:22] STDERR at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker( Unknown Source)
            [10:53:22] STDERR at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run (Unknown Source)
            [10:53:22] STDERR at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
            [10:53:22] Pro Agility null java.lang.NullPointerException
            at com.epicbot.api.os.wrappers.internal.HashTable.get Next(HashTable.java:37)
            at com.epicbot.api.os.wrappers.internal.HashTable.get First(HashTable.java:22)
            at com.epicbot.api.os.wrappers.widget.WidgetChild.get ParentID(WidgetChild.java:465)
            at com.epicbot.api.os.wrappers.widget.WidgetChild.get AbsoluteX(WidgetChild.java:127)
            at com.epicbot.api.os.methods.Calculations.worldToScr een(Calculations.java:435)
            at com.epicbot.api.os.wrappers.graphics.CapturedModel .projectVertices(CapturedModel.java:659)
            at com.epicbot.api.os.wrappers.graphics.CapturedModel .getBounds(CapturedModel.java:298)
            at com.epicbot.api.os.wrappers.graphics.CapturedModel .getInnerPoints(CapturedModel.java:397)
            at com.epicbot.api.os.wrappers.graphics.CapturedModel .getNextViewportPoint(CapturedModel.java:362)
            at com.epicbot.api.os.wrappers.graphics.CapturedModel .isOnScreen(CapturedModel.java:542)
            at com.epicbot.api.os.wrappers.node.SceneObject.isOnS creen(SceneObject.java:210)
            at H.E(ObstacleInteraction.java:87)
            at b.B(ChetTask.java:46)
            at MC.loop(ChetScript.java:128)
            at com.epicbot.api.ActiveLoopScript$LoopNode.run(mmc: 402)
            at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.cal l(Unknown Source)
            at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
            at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker( Unknown Source)
            at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run (Unknown Source)
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Comment

Working...
            X