PRO Blast Furnace - Stamina Potion?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRO Blast Furnace - Stamina Potion?

Hey, can it please be possible to use stamina potions when using the BF? Other bots make this possible so it's certainly possible.

Cheers!

[QUOTE=sterilegiraffe;n875320]Hey, can it please be possible to use stamina potions when using the BF? Other bots make this possible so it's certainly possible.

Cheers![/QUOTE]
    Hi, the blast furnace bot does support stamina potions. Just make sure you have one in your inventory before starting the bot!

Comment

So I recently bought the "(OSRS) Pro Blast Furnace"

The Blast Furnace script will work for like 5-10 mins and logout. The script won't pay the foreman or put money in the coffer. It once kept typing "72k" and people in game stared saying that I was using a bot. I tried to fix the issue by paying the Foreman 100k in gp manually, so I wouldn't have to worry about the script no paying it and also put 100k gp in the coffer. The bot then logged out and I lost all the the gp that I gave the foreman. The script also will constantly sit in my bank inventory and just drink all of my stamina potions repeatedly without moving anywhere.

Comment

Working...
      X