• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by drunkmonkey View Post
    glass blowing not working with new interface
    Glassblowing has been fixed in v1.30.

Comment

• Making (water) battlestaffs doesn't work. It clicks on the orb and then the staff but then it doesnt do anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeronyx View Post
        Making (water) battlestaffs doesn't work. It clicks on the orb and then the staff but then it doesnt do anything.
        Thanks for the report. I've updated the bot to v1.32 and fixed staff making.

Comment

• Dont clicking on the mould button. and gives a error in the log
          Attached Files

Comment

• When attempting to craft ruby amulets at edgeville bank, bot types in "13" around 4 times each inventory.
            EDIT: Also happens when stringing amulets. Both happen after depositing everything into the bank and pulling out 13/14 of each material to start a new batch of whatever its tasked to do. Bot pulls out X (13/14) of each material by selecting in the right-click dropdown list and continues typing the number even after materials are in inventory, usually 4 times before finally closing bank.
            Last edited by EmanRulz; 09-30-2018, 06:05 PM.

Comment

• When attempting to craft red dragonhide shields, it clicks the bank, withdraws the dhide, clicks the dhide, and crafts red dhide bodies instead. Afterward, instead of clicking the bank to deposit the bodies, it continuously clicks the bank symbol on the map in the upper right corner. This happened at the al-kharid bank as well as the lumbridge chest.

Comment

• doesn't walk to spinning wheel it just climbs the stairs and freezes.

Comment

• craft air battle staffs makes to many mistakes and is slow as ....ok the problem it withdraws staffs close window then opens bank again deposits staffs...close bank ..opens bank gets orbs out close bank opens again deposits orbs then close bank finally opens bank gets staffs and orbs finally make staffs for 2-3 times then repeats what it does up top after 5 minutes of running it mis clicks runs behinds varrock bank were i was and stands there after 30 seconds of not correcting i closed bot and took over....this is not a smooth running bot needs some attention

Comment

• Originally posted by pumped View Post
                    craft air battle staffs makes to many mistakes and is slow as ....ok the problem it withdraws staffs close window then opens bank again deposits staffs...close bank ..opens bank gets orbs out close bank opens again deposits orbs then close bank finally opens bank gets staffs and orbs finally make staffs for 2-3 times then repeats what it does up top after 5 minutes of running it mis clicks runs behinds varrock bank were i was and stands there after 30 seconds of not correcting i closed bot and took over....this is not a smooth running bot needs some attention
                    Thanks for the report. I will look into it and update it today.

edit: pumped I've updated the bot to v1.35 and it now banks properly.
                    Last edited by BloddyHarry; 02-13-2019, 02:32 PM.

Comment

• Will pull out gold bars and make them into gold rings, but if someone is in front of the furnace then the script is just using the gold bar and clicking on the player

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackdoe View Post
                        Will pull out gold bars and make them into gold rings, but if someone is in front of the furnace then the script is just using the gold bar and clicking on the player
                        Nothing fixed?

Comment

Working...
                        X