Pro Fighter Going Berserk?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Fighter Going Berserk?

I set up the pro fighter in lumbridge to fight some cows and chickens then the bot keeps going outside the fence and standing in one spot after about 5 minutes of running the bot, my big question is why is the script programmed to even do this at all?

30 dollars for a script that picks up items you don't even want and doesn't even fight the enemies you want to fight, doesn't seem to fair to me, this ' pro ' fighter reminds one of the free one back in the day and it was a nightmare.

Can we get an update on this script to not be programmed to leave an area that has been set by the player for legit no reason other then someone put it in the coding.

Also I would legit like an answer to my question in this topic, " why is this even needed " because I think it's a question many people have wondered why it's even included in this bot

Originally posted by DarkestPrayer69 View Post
    I set up the pro fighter in lumbridge to fight some cows and chickens then the bot keeps going outside the fence and standing in one spot after about 5 minutes of running the bot, my big question is why is the script programmed to even do this at all?

30 dollars for a script that picks up items you don't even want and doesn't even fight the enemies you want to fight, doesn't seem to fair to me, this ' pro ' fighter reminds one of the free one back in the day and it was a nightmare.

Can we get an update on this script to not be programmed to leave an area that has been set by the player for legit no reason other then someone put it in the coding.

Also I would legit like an answer to my question in this topic, " why is this even needed " because I think it's a question many people have wondered why it's even included in this bot
    I'll look into this and try to replicate the issue.

Comment

Working...
    X