X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I figured it out it was my settings i didn't understand the interface

Comment

• Having an issue at Piscarilius House. Once I get a full inventory it walks to the bank and just stands there till log out timer. It wont turn the camera to bank. Running latest Update. Seems to only be an issue if the camera is facing south and the bank booth is not in frame. The camera just needs to pan north for it to bank.
      Last edited by rhainallday; 05-03-2018, 11:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rhainallday View Post
        Having an issue at Piscarilius House. Once I get a full inventory it walks to the bank and just stands there till log out timer. It wont turn the camera to bank. Running latest Update. Seems to only be an issue if the camera is facing south and the bank booth is not in frame. The camera just needs to pan north for it to bank.
        Thanks for the report. I've updated the bot to v1.27 and it now turns the camera if needed.

Comment

• When running the script at barb village to fish trout/salmon it hovers over the spot but doesn't click it. The camera turns and everything looks normal other than it not clicking the spot when it hovers over it. It also will try to walk to another fishing spot but just hovers the ground by it instead of walking there. I got no movement/clicks when running the script. Tried restarting script, reopening client, hopping worlds. Running version 1.28.

Comment

• barbarian village pro fisher wont drop fish. just stops and doesnt work again. have to manually drop fish and start script again then it stops once inventory is full again

Comment

• Profisher 2.25 doesn't bank fish(lobster) at both Catherby and fishing guild at full inventory, the cursor just continues clicking at the bank booth

Comment

• Fish not dropping at Otto's Grotto keeps saying that Shift dropping is disabled then is going to settings turning on and off constantly.

Comment

• Otto grotto

Bot won't drop fish continually turning shift drop on and off

Comment

• HI, i've started to use this on a new f2p account, I think the sardine spots need to be updated, it shows you can catch them near the goblin hut with the al chard option but then when you click the spot it mentions only level 25 fishing can fish there?
                    It's a bit spot, also the sardines spots in lumbridge swamp need to be updated as there is no option on the bot.

thanks

Comment

• Location Karamja Description when inventory full bot walks to seaman and then shuts down

Comment

• Ok so I figured out it was because my combat was under 25 and I had not completed pirates treasure. But Still a problem well not a problem but a question why are we paying to go back to main land when there is a place to note on karamja island?????

Comment

• karamja non members level 3 cant take ride to boat
                          hello

Comment

• Hi, I am wondering if there is anyway to fix the finish tab in the pro fisher. I tried to finish at certain lvl and it did not work same with certain time. Please respond when it is fixed so i know i can use it. Thank You!

Comment

• Karamja:
                              When you want to go to Karampja from Port Sarim, the Bot doesn't go, it stays there because you need to pay?
                              It happends with Tuna and Lobster

Comment

• Originally posted by Dionizus View Post
                                Karamja:
                                When you want to go to Karampja from Port Sarim, the Bot doesn't go, it stays there because you need to pay?
                                It happends with Tuna and Lobster
                                Never mind... pirates treasure

Comment

Working...
                                X