This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions

Post any suggestions you have here, make sure to give as detailed a description as possible!

can they add al kharid for fishing spots close to the bank

Comment

Originally posted by SexyMan1982 View Post
      can they add al kharid for fishing spots close to the bank

Thanks for the suggestion. Al-Kharid supported in version 1.2!

Comment

Originally posted by BloddyHarry View Post
        Thanks for the suggestion. Al-Kharid supported in version 1.2!
        thank u iam now happy xd

Comment

This request might be a stretch, but would it be a possible option, for Otto's grotto, to have the script cut the fish when the inventory is full to create more bait. This will also give users a little bit of cooking experience and the ability to fish longer without running out of bait.

Comment

Originally posted by buccsfan2113 View Post
            This request might be a stretch, but would it be a possible option, for Otto's grotto, to have the script cut the fish when the inventory is full to create more bait. This will also give users a little bit of cooking experience and the ability to fish longer without running out of bait.
            Sounds interesting. What do you need to cut the fish? a knife?

Comment

Originally posted by BloddyHarry View Post
              Sounds interesting. What do you need to cut the fish? a knife?
              Yeah, to do this you need a knife.

Comment

Could you get Camelt flyfishing? It's close to bank.

Comment

Three suggestions:

When the frog random appears, it keeps clicking the frog (even after it has had or is in the conversation and is waiting for the kiss). Therefore the script cannot cope with the frog random.
                  Could you write something that stops the constant clicking on the frogs?

Another thing in Drawnor Village, when it returns from the bank back to the trees (I bank myself) it starts chopping a random willow tree as it is supposed to, bút after the first chopped log it clicks another tree that's not very human if you ask me.

And the most obvious one, that probably is being worked on is the fact that it doesn't bank (yet).

Keep it up Defragler!

I use v1.0, I can imagine that some of these things are fixed already
                  Last edited by Fredvanria; 12-12-2013, 03:51 PM.

Comment

At the Fishing Guild, it clicks on the mini map for the bank about 10+ times. same spot and everything.

Comment

Hey

Is it possible to add some more variation with clicking etc?
                      I was banned for 2 days cuz i had suspicious behaviour..

Best regards,
                      Jasper

Comment

Hey,

Maybe str and agility bar on the paint when fishing at ottos grotto?

just be a nice touch i think

Thanks

Comment

add lumbridge fishing for safer leveling until catherby. also the option to withdraw fishing tool from bank if it is lost.

Comment

working good so far.. few times i have lost my rod at ottos grot though and it does not do anything. it would be cool if the bot would be able to go get a new one!

Comment

Anti-ban suggestion.

I carefully checked the bot and I noticed when a fishing spot is gone. the bot wait till the animation of fishing is over before changing spot. It makes it kinda obvious. Would be nice if u added random delay btw 1-10 sec before changing fishing spot !

Comment

Working...
                              X