Burgh De Rott/Powerfishing support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burgh De Rott/Powerfishing support

Hello, I am a big fan of the pro fisher. However, I think it's missing a prime location to fish sharks. Burgh de Rott is a place people rarely go to. I would really enjoy fishing here since it is strictly shark fishing. Botting banns would be less of an issue here too because little people go here. Alternatively, if this location can't be implemented, i would like to see the option to powerfish (kind of like the pro woodcutter) in where I can fish anywhere I want.

Originally posted by xxjulyxx View Post
    Hello, I am a big fan of the pro fisher. However, I think it's missing a prime location to fish sharks. Burgh de Rott is a place people rarely go to. I would really enjoy fishing here since it is strictly shark fishing. Botting banns would be less of an issue here too because little people go here. Alternatively, if this location can't be implemented, i would like to see the option to powerfish (kind of like the pro woodcutter) in where I can fish anywhere I want.
    I just looked it up and it seems like a great location. Although I don't have acces to it since I haven't done the quest. If you would like to help me out add it send me a PM with your skype.

Comment

Working...
    X