Pro Fisher doesn't bank.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Fisher doesn't bank.

I have an issue with this bot. I don't know what is causing it but no matter where I seem to fish the bot just absolutely cannot bank to save its life. It will click one time on the minimap to run towards the bank and then immediately click on the fishing spot again. This goes on in an endless loop. Another bug is that when it clicks a fishing spot it won't just let my guy fish it continually clicks and clicks and clicks which resets your guy every time. Is this something messed up on my end, maybe I don't have some update? If this is a bug with the script is there plans to fix it. I would hate to have spent $15 for nothing. Also just to add, if you choose the drop fish option it works smooth as butter. Thanks.

Originally posted by Blizzard1292 View Post
    I have an issue with this bot. I don't know what is causing it but no matter where I seem to fish the bot just absolutely cannot bank to save its life. It will click one time on the minimap to run towards the bank and then immediately click on the fishing spot again. This goes on in an endless loop. Another bug is that when it clicks a fishing spot it won't just let my guy fish it continually clicks and clicks and clicks which resets your guy every time. Is this something messed up on my end, maybe I don't have some update? If this is a bug with the script is there plans to fix it. I would hate to have spent $15 for nothing. Also just to add, if you choose the drop fish option it works smooth as butter. Thanks.
    Which location are you fishing at? Could you show me a screenshot of your setup?

Comment

Well first I fished at Draynor fishing shrimp then I went to Barbarian Village fishing Trout. Haven't tried any higher level locations yet.Runescape Issue.jpgRunescape Issue 2.jpgRunescape Issue 3.jpg

Comment

Well first I fished at Draynor fishing shrimp then I went to Barbarian Village fishing Trout. Haven't tried any higher level locations yet.[ATTACH=CONFIG]7587[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7588[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7589[/ATTACH]
        I've tried it there and it seems to work fine for me. What happens if you bot in fixed screen size?

Comment

Originally posted by BloddyHarry View Post
          I've tried it there and it seems to work fine for me. What happens if you bot in fixed screen size?
          I have not tried in fixed screen. I will try it and get back to you on it. Thanks for the response. I'm also going to also try Catherby fishing lobsters now that I have 40 Fishing.

Comment

Sorry for the late response. I have tried the bot a couple different ways now. Tried with fixed screen mode, still will not bank and keeps clicking fishing spot over and over again every couple seconds. Tried running Epicbot as administrator and still with the same outcome, my Epicbot version is 2.7.33.62 if that helps. I need help with my setup or something. [MENTION=9]BloddyHarry[/MENTION] when you run the bot it does fine? Doesn't have a single issue banking or clicking the fishing spot over and over?

Comment

Sorry for the late response. I have tried the bot a couple different ways now. Tried with fixed screen mode, still will not bank and keeps clicking fishing spot over and over again every couple seconds. Tried running Epicbot as administrator and still with the same outcome, my Epicbot version is 2.7.33.62 if that helps. I need help with my setup or something. [MENTION=9]BloddyHarry[/MENTION] when you run the bot it does fine? Doesn't have a single issue banking or clicking the fishing spot over and over?
              Strange issue. PM me your skype so I can help you out. There are a lot of other people using the bot and they don't seem to have the problem.

Comment

I have the exact same problem. Haven't tried the banking yet but the bot will constantly keep clicking on the fishing spot.

Comment

Originally posted by jayag007 View Post
                  I have the exact same problem. Haven't tried the banking yet but the bot will constantly keep clicking on the fishing spot.
                  We found the "solution" to the issue for me. The bot will not run properly in fullscreen mode. Your account has to be in Fixed Screen Mode before even starting the bot, ie; You start Epicbot with your account and it's in Resizable Mode and you change it to Fixed Screen Mode it still will not work. So you must run bot in Fixed screen mode and do not even change the sized of the Epicbot window as it screws things up as well. Hope this helps man.

PS: Hope they update the bot to be able to work in Fullscreen.

Comment

I've also tried to replicate the issue, but was unable to do so.

How long does it take between start of the script and it continuously clicking the fishing spot?
                    Does it happen when you try start in Draynor Village and fish from shrimp?
                    Could you show a screenshot of proper size (upload to some some image site)?
                    Also if you are able, could you vid the issue?

We are trying hard to resolve the issue, but it's rather hard if we can't replicate it ourselves.

Btw: full support for resizable on OS isn't available yet, that being said this issue should still not occur.

Edit:
                    Located issue and notified developer to fix it.
                    Last edited by Huan; 10-03-2016, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jayag007 View Post
                      Issue found thanks to Huan, bot updated.

Comment

Working...
                      X