ro Fisher not dropping at barbarian village

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ro Fisher not dropping at barbarian village

It is fishing, and will fish until a full invy, but then it wont drop them. it just keeps left clicking the fish.

Originally posted by ranger11b View Post
    It is fishing, and will fish until a full invy, but then it wont drop them. it just keeps left clicking the fish.
    Thanks for the report. It's because you don't have shift dropping enabled. I've just made some changes so it know if it is enabled or not, and enables it properly if needed.

Comment

thanks so much!!

Comment

sorry, its probably me doing something wrong. But now when i start the fisher script it will fish until full invy then just keep clicking the shift drop function button on and off over and over

Comment

can you please use detail on how i activate it to drop off in bank

Comment

Originally posted by ranger11b View Post
            sorry, its probably me doing something wrong. But now when i start the fisher script it will fish until full invy then just keep clicking the shift drop function button on and off over and over
            I'm also having this problem, it will repeatedly click the joycon setting menu then turn shift dropping on/off indefinitely.

I haven't tried at other locations, but definitely happening at Otto's Grotto.
            Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by sterilegiraffe View Post

I'm also having this problem, it will repeatedly click the joycon setting menu then turn shift dropping on/off indefinitely.

I haven't tried at other locations, but definitely happening at Otto's Grotto.
              Cheers.
              I've just fixed the issue and updated the bot to v1.30!

Comment

it will dropp in the bank but wont close the bank and continue fishing

Comment

Working...
                X