This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRO Gilded Alter - Bug Reports

Post any bug reports here. Be as specific as possible.

Brief Description of bug and or error and what the bot was trying to do when it happened and the error message:

Issue: If you start the bot at the House portal with nothing in your inventory it will go into restock phase and will walk to the bank open your bank pull out a tinderbox and then say there are no more marrentills and will shut down even though I have them right next to the tinderbox.

Comment

whenever i try to use someone elses house, it still acts as if it is going to my house and doing it myself instead of going to the bank and banking then going to the portal, typing in the hosts name and praying.
      fix this fast! plz!

Comment

i start the bot with a bank full of tinderboxes, marrentill and dragon bones and the bot goes into my bank and takes out my tinder box and then says i have no marrentill please fix!!

Comment

if you have a host then theres a good chance that there relighting the marrentill so it needs change that you dont need a tinder box or a marrentill maybe you could add some other options to ask if it has to light its own marrentills or not but please fix the gilded alter asap..

Comment

Originally posted by kenpachi11x View Post
            if you have a host then theres a good chance that there relighting the marrentill so it needs change that you dont need a tinder box or a marrentill maybe you could add some other options to ask if it has to light its own marrentills or not but please fix the gilded alter asap..
            Pretty much this, if you could fix this !

Comment

Hope this script gets fixed. Like the others says it just stops running when it tries to withdraw marrentills, even when I have some.

Comment

When i star the script and do everything as it says, it runs to my house and withdraws x1 tinderbox, then the bot stops. Please fix this thanks.

Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by howardironfist View Post
                  When i star the script and do everything as it says, it runs to my house and withdraws x1 tinderbox, then the bot stops. Please fix this thanks.
                  Regards.
                  Originally posted by abysal View Post
                  Hope this script gets fixed. Like the others says it just stops running when it tries to withdraw marrentills, even when I have some.
                  Originally posted by kenpachi11x View Post
                  Submitted an update to debug these issues further as I don't have the gp. Fixed some ID's aswell.

Comment

same problem as the other people. tinderbox.....

Comment

[MENTION=16095]Wyn[/MENTION] It would be good if you can make it have an option not to need tinderbox or herb, I tried it and I was using someone else s house. It took out tinderbox and herbs (which I didn't need) and bones then ran to portal then just stood there. I know you are a BOSS at fixing these=)

Comment

looks like it will be a while till t works... is there any way it could work at all like using your own house? ?

Comment

Originally posted by DarkenWis View Post

Issue: If you start the bot at the House portal with nothing in your inventory it will go into restock phase and will walk to the bank open your bank pull out a tinderbox and then say there are no more marrentills and will shut down even though I have them right next to the tinderbox.

YUP this happens. Still.
                          It doesn't do -SHIT-

frozen, sometimes walks to the bank, even though it has bones in invy. idk.. host mode doesnt work?

Comment

Yes^

I want to use a Host's house, so I active the option and correctly input his username. It grabs a Tinderbox and Herbs, which it should not being – and continues not to work. Fix?

Comment

Originally posted by yoadamrocks View Post
                              Yes^

I want to use a Host's house, so I active the option and correctly input his username. It grabs a Tinderbox and Herbs, which it should not being – and continues not to work. Fix?
                              Having the same issue as above

Comment

Working...
                              X