X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ammanizzo
    replied
    [08:19:02] EXCEPTION Unhandled exception in thread AWT-EventQueue-0: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/epicbot/api/os/wrappers/node/WidgetChildItem
    at sd_000000cf.ALLATORI_DEMO(ProGildedAltar.java:83)
    at O.ALLATORI_DEMO(Gui.java:95)
    at O.ALLATORI_DEMO(Gui.java:15)
    at T.actionPerformed(Gui.java:61)
    at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unk nown Source)
    at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed (Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed (Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseRe leased(Unknown Source)
    at com.epicbot.iiIIiiiiIiIi.mouseReleased(ov:538)
    at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent( Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(U nknown Source)
    at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unkno wn Source)
    at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessI mpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessI mpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilter s(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(U nknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarch y(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.epicbot.api.os.wrappers.node.WidgetChildItem
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at com.epicbot.IiiiiiIIiiII.loadClass(afc:548)
    ... 41 more

i got this error while trying to start script.

Leave a comment:

• IceOnBlackFire
    replied
    Originally posted by Eran View Post
    [MENTION=574765]IceOnBlackFire[/MENTION] fix issues reported by [MENTION=104034]danny b979[/MENTION]
    This is for RS3 [MENTION=152760]Eran[/MENTION] - OSRS does not have summoning.

Leave a comment:

• Eran
    replied
    [MENTION=574765]IceOnBlackFire[/MENTION] fix issues reported by [MENTION=104034]danny b979[/MENTION]

Leave a comment:

• dhmaster
    replied
    Originally posted by danny b979 View Post
    I have just been using this and its great..... Apart from when you try and use a war tortoise, it just ignores it and carry's on. Also the only way it will run properly is if I set it to run to bank, any telly I try and use it just gets confused and goes crazy.
    I would report it in a more detailed way so the scripter can fix those bugs, and if he doesn't, talk to Eran to get this fixed or passed to another scripter that can get this working. Also I guess you're talking about the RS3 script, so you should post it in that section and try to be a bit more descriptive on how errors appear, add images or gifs if possible. And remember to check for the right section. Last but not least, tag the scripter so he can see it faster: [MENTION=353758]Scripter[/MENTION]Name.

Leave a comment:

• danny b979
    replied
    I have just been using this and its great..... Apart from when you try and use a war tortoise, it just ignores it and carry's on. Also the only way it will run properly is if I set it to run to bank, any telly I try and use it just gets confused and goes crazy.

Leave a comment:

• IceOnBlackFire
    replied
    Originally posted by sabinixe View Post
    The bot is almost working... Except that when attempting to teleport to house using the house teleport spell it opens the spell book, clicks on the teleports categories, but then does not click on the house teleport button.

No errors stated. Set up as my own house, dbones, use burners, and use Falador portal to bank. Everything seems to work until it tries to telly to house with house spell.

Thanks!
    This is for OS Pro Gilded altar, not RS3. I do not support POH, only FOH

Leave a comment:

• sabinixe
    replied
    The bot is almost working... Except that when attempting to teleport to house using the house teleport spell it opens the spell book, clicks on the teleports categories, but then does not click on the house teleport button.

No errors stated. Set up as my own house, dbones, use burners, and use Falador portal to bank. Everything seems to work until it tries to telly to house with house spell.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• suffecator
    replied
    will we be able to buy this script again or is it dead? got 25k d bones banked ;o

Leave a comment:

• saradomin 7x
    replied
    any chance of fixing problems in an update or is this script dead?

Leave a comment:

• ringooss
    replied
    Bot does not work. When i setup the not with d bones amd marrintels and tinderbox in inv it banks it all and say that there are marrentells and d bones in bank, please fix ^^

Leave a comment:

• killswitch4
    replied
    Originally posted by yoadamrocks View Post
    Yes^

I want to use a Host's house, so I active the option and correctly input his username. It grabs a Tinderbox and Herbs, which it should not being – and continues not to work. Fix?
    Having the same issue as above

Leave a comment:

• yoadamrocks
    replied
    Yes^

I want to use a Host's house, so I active the option and correctly input his username. It grabs a Tinderbox and Herbs, which it should not being – and continues not to work. Fix?

Leave a comment:

• Immensely
    replied
    Originally posted by DarkenWis View Post

Issue: If you start the bot at the House portal with nothing in your inventory it will go into restock phase and will walk to the bank open your bank pull out a tinderbox and then say there are no more marrentills and will shut down even though I have them right next to the tinderbox.

YUP this happens. Still.
    It doesn't do -SHIT-

frozen, sometimes walks to the bank, even though it has bones in invy. idk.. host mode doesnt work?

Leave a comment:

• Moneyman91
    replied
    looks like it will be a while till t works... is there any way it could work at all like using your own house? ?

Leave a comment:

• Hank Williams
    replied
    [MENTION=16095]Wyn[/MENTION] It would be good if you can make it have an option not to need tinderbox or herb, I tried it and I was using someone else s house. It took out tinderbox and herbs (which I didn't need) and bones then ran to portal then just stood there. I know you are a BOSS at fixing these=)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X