Rimmington, Host, etc?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rimmington, Host, etc?

Greetings all! Before purchasing this pro script figured id ask some questions as i am weary. Can it do Unnoting by itself and go back to a host house and use the altar? I play OSRS as well. Thank you for your time.

Doomboy can help

Comment

Originally posted by Mystic Evil View Post
      Greetings all! Before purchasing this pro script figured id ask some questions as i am weary. Can it do Unnoting by itself and go back to a host house and use the altar? I play OSRS as well. Thank you for your time.
      Sorry for the extremely delayed response. I was inactive for a while, but I'm attempting to become active again.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by handling noted items, but the script will deposit any items in the inventory not used by the script into the bank before attempting to withdraw the un-noted versions of the items required to continue.

Also, as a side note, this is the section for the Pro Gilded Altar (OSRS) script, which is not maintained by me. The section for the Pro Gilded Altar (RS3) script, which is maintained by me, can be found here: https://forum.epicbot.com/forum/epic...o-gilded-altar
      Last edited by Doomboy; 06-01-2017, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X