Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Potentially Coming Soon - Post if you want this script!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potentially Coming Soon - Post if you want this script!

Potentially Coming Soon - Post if you want this script! No current scripter assigned. This thread is used to garner the amount of people who want this script.

I want this script I remember using one in the day made a lot of money

Comment

I want it

Comment

I might potentially take this on, but I have no account with the level requirments for it.

If I can borrow an account I'll most likely make it for you guys =)

Comment

This sounds very promising. I think that it could be 100% better than the beta magic script, even though it works very well and i would love for it to be free :P

Comment

The $ and mage exp that can be made is pretty damn good, even worth paying for the script if it had some quality scripting.

I have personally used a MTA script before and in roughly a day I had a piece of infinity and a few hundred thousand exp as well; support this, guys!

Comment

yes would love to have

Comment

This looks like a fairly interesting script. I would most definitely purchase it, if it is working flawlessly. I have not tried the telekinetic and alchemy out yet, are they confirmed to work? I may get around to testing them within the next day or so. Do you have any intent on implementing the other rooms? If so, take my money sir.

Comment

Originally posted by garan View Post
                  This looks like a fairly interesting script. I would most definitely purchase it, if it is working flawlessly. I have not tried the telekinetic and alchemy out yet, are they confirmed to work? I may get around to testing them within the next day or so. Do you have any intent on implementing the other rooms? If so, take my money sir.
                  Yes, the other rooms are pretty much done. Just doing some more testing and still need to add the option to use the shop.

Comment

Awesome, big fan of your scripts! Thank you sir, keep blessing us

Comment

Working...
                    X