This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug report thread

Please report any bugs you find in this thread. Use as much information as possible!

Template:

Script version:
    Settings:
    Bug encountered:
    Screenshot/video:

Script version: 1.02
    Settings: Enchant
    Bug encountered: Trying to do lvl 6 enchant and its spam clicking teleblock instead of the enchant spell
    Screenshot/video: I could get you one if you need but i think youll understand
    Last edited by adamonosrs; 02-27-2017, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Also the telegrab room (maze room) doesnt work half the time, sometimes it works other times it just gets stuck

Comment

Originally posted by adamonosrs View Post
        Script version: 1.02
        Settings: Enchant
        Bug encountered: Trying to do lvl 6 enchant and its spam clicking teleblock instead of the enchant spell
        Screenshot/video: I could get you one if you need but i think youll understand
        Thanks for the report, I've updated the bot and fixed the lvl 6 enchant spell.

Also the telegrab room (maze room) doesnt work half the time, sometimes it works other times it just gets stuck
        Could you show me a screenshot of the maze room it gets stuck in?

Comment

Also its trying to quick hop to non members worlds when doing enchant, which is just force logging since its a members only area

Comment

Im going to try and do enough pts for a mages book so ill let you know as many bugs as i find

Comment

Could you show me a screenshot of the maze room it gets stuck in?[/QUOTE]
              Just one of many, cant seem to complete any of the rooms at all - https://gyazo.com/ca4c146e8a6088f205769943dd9fc2f1

Comment

Few more
                https://gyazo.com/10f25fcbdca85f37ac13ca36124ea1e3
                https://gyazo.com/8dcb7ca840275c8e9dcfc08ec4288994

Comment

Thanks, I've noticed that recognising if it's in observer mode or not was broken. I fixed the problem and let it run for a while to see if everything worked correct. It did not fail once, so I've updated the bot. Let me know how it goes!

Comment

Trying to use PRO mage for teleports, but all it does it Varrock, any ideas on how to change the teleport?
                    ?

Comment

Maze room is fixed!
                      Now just the issue with the enchant portion, it quick hops to free to play worlds, force logging due to mage arena being members only.
                      Also I might be annoying, but maybe a stamina potion option for the maze room would be a good feature, running out of energy slows is down quite a bit
                      Last edited by adamonosrs; 03-01-2017, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Nevermind, the enchant is working fine now, idk if you fixed or maybe it just messed up the first time but its all goood

Comment

Nevermind, the enchant is working fine now, idk if you fixed or maybe it just messed up the first time but its all goood
                          Alright great to hear!
                          Originally posted by xavbb View Post
                          Trying to use PRO mage for teleports, but all it does it Varrock, any ideas on how to change the teleport?
                          ?
                          Try posting in the Pro Magic section, the developer of the bot will help you out.

Comment

There is a few spots on the maze that the bot still gets stuck, ill try to get some screen shots when it happens again, all depends on the camera facing north or south, only moves if its facing the right way

Comment

There is a few spots on the maze that the bot still gets stuck, ill try to get some screen shots when it happens again, all depends on the camera facing north or south, only moves if its facing the right way
                              One spot it gets stuck, doesnt move unless i turn the camera the opposite direction
                              https://gyazo.com/5583aa8afc5b5cf13949c4e016d94104

Comment

Working...
                              X