Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Cannot get script to actually start

Hello everyone,

I have for example started the Alchemy section of the script (inside the Alchemists' Playground and outside) with a "Staff of Fire" and 3,000 nature runes in my bag in the top left slot (nothing else).
    The normal stuff pops up like the script is working the box with all the xp info and time till lvl etc. (forget what to actually call it I apologize) and my guy just chills in one spot not doing much of anything..

Equipped is:
    -Graceful head
    -Graceful Cloak
    -Graceful hands
    -Graceful boots
    -Black D'hide chest
    -Black D'hide legs
    -Amulet of Glory
    -95 magic

I have tried starting in expanded and fixed screen types (I believe its the Telekinetic Theatre that needs the fixed) anyways..
    I've tried setting up the script a few different ways even trying to just use a preset.

I have tried having the deposit coins after earning: below 1,000, 1000 and above 1,000.
    I have toggled the lvls/ total points.
    I have toggled "loop tasks until out of supplies" as well.

I am sorry if I am just blatantly missing something stupid and wasting peoples time... I would appreciate any help you guys are willing to give me.

Thank you

Originally posted by E21 View Post
    Hello everyone,

I have for example started the Alchemy section of the script (inside the Alchemists' Playground and outside) with a "Staff of Fire" and 3,000 nature runes in my bag in the top left slot (nothing else).
    The normal stuff pops up like the script is working the box with all the xp info and time till lvl etc. (forget what to actually call it I apologize) and my guy just chills in one spot not doing much of anything..

Equipped is:
    -Graceful head
    -Graceful Cloak
    -Graceful hands
    -Graceful boots
    -Black D'hide chest
    -Black D'hide legs
    -Amulet of Glory
    -95 magic

I have tried starting in expanded and fixed screen types (I believe its the Telekinetic Theatre that needs the fixed) anyways..
    I've tried setting up the script a few different ways even trying to just use a preset.

I have tried having the deposit coins after earning: below 1,000, 1000 and above 1,000.
    I have toggled the lvls/ total points.
    I have toggled "loop tasks until out of supplies" as well.

I am sorry if I am just blatantly missing something stupid and wasting peoples time... I would appreciate any help you guys are willing to give me.

Thank you

Thanks for the report. I'l look into this and let you know.

Comment

Thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by E21 View Post
        Thank you very much
        I've just tested it and it seems to be working fine for me. Are you sure you added the right task to the list?

Comment

Thank you again for your help. I disappeared for a few days, but now that I am back I will go in and thoroughly double check everything and maybe take a few screen shots if I am still having issues.

Comment

Working...
          X