Good night, I need urgent help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good night, I need urgent help

I need urgent help from 0, buy this bot today and I have not even been able to run it, I have never used one and I do not know if in configuration problem with my Epicbot laucher or with the scrip, prinero wanted to run it with telegrap so that enough magic went up to the other room and simply does not do it right the spell of a wrong place, sometimes does not even start at the minigame. please help urgently.

I really do not know if it is because of how the screen is, but when it starts simply, it is placed in the wrong places.

Comment

Originally posted by stan fuentes View Post
      I need urgent help from 0, buy this bot today and I have not even been able to run it, I have never used one and I do not know if in configuration problem with my Epicbot laucher or with the scrip, prinero wanted to run it with telegrap so that enough magic went up to the other room and simply does not do it right the spell of a wrong place, sometimes does not even start at the minigame. please help urgently.
      I will look into this. Could you show me a screenshot so I can better understand the issue you're having?

Comment

1. The first error is to enter, I have to assist you manually.
        2. in several of the images, you can see it is paralyzed.
        3. Sometimes he keeps trying to enter telekinesis, when he manages to enter after a while, he goes out and comes back in. I think he's looking for an easier maze.
        4. other times he tries to solve 1 maze but does not complete it. and he is spending runes in the same place without advancing.
        5. another tries to solve does not solve it and leaves.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BloddyHarry View Post

I will look into this. Could you show me a screenshot so I can better understand the issue you're having?
          I do not know why the screen looks like it is running two bots at the same time.
          I hope, really a quick response, I really made an effort to buy this bot and premium. and I have not been useful, I do not know if it is for me or the script but I hope to solve it quickly before I lose the days.

Comment

there it does not advance anymore, it lasts like 5 minutes running
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X