Script Failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Script Failure

Hey thanks for fixing the script last time. I am having issues again. I try to run the enchantment script with lv 3 enchantment (cosmic runes and a staff of fire) and it will go into the room collect the dragonstones and then enchant them, when it tries to world hop it gets stuck. it just tries to scroll up but doesnt click on a world, then it goes back into the same room even though it did not hop worlds, then it exits and repeats. Dont know if it works with a different level enchantment. It worked a couple days ago with level 1 enchantment.

Telekinetic grab room doesnt work at all. It goes into the room walks to the side clicks the spell and stands there.

Graveyard-sorta works(bones to bananas)-it will go to the bank get full inventory of lobsters eat 2 (i have 27 hp) then go back to the room collect 2 bones and converts them and works until it eats a couple lobsters, after my hp gets low again it leaves and goes to the bank to get more lobster and repeats. It banks even though i have a full inventory of lobsters

alchemy(low alch ) works like a charm!

Side note- I was wondering if you could get enchantment to support the regular minigame without world hoping and only enchanting dragonstones.

Side note-for graveyard i cant scroll down in that little box, the box where u pick your staff and your food.

Can you try this out and let me know if it happens to you and if u can fix it!?

Originally posted by robotnutz View Post
    Hey thanks for fixing the script last time. I am having issues again. I try to run the enchantment script with lv 3 enchantment (cosmic runes and a staff of fire) and it will go into the room collect the dragonstones and then enchant them, when it tries to world hop it gets stuck. it just tries to scroll up but doesnt click on a world, then it goes back into the same room even though it did not hop worlds, then it exits and repeats. Dont know if it works with a different level enchantment. It worked a couple days ago with level 1 enchantment.

Telekinetic grab room doesnt work at all. It goes into the room walks to the side clicks the spell and stands there.

Graveyard-sorta works(bones to bananas)-it will go to the bank get full inventory of lobsters eat 2 (i have 27 hp) then go back to the room collect 2 bones and converts them and works until it eats a couple lobsters, after my hp gets low again it leaves and goes to the bank to get more lobster and repeats. It banks even though i have a full inventory of lobsters

alchemy(low alch ) works like a charm!

Side note- I was wondering if you could get enchantment to support the regular minigame without world hoping and only enchanting dragonstones.

Side note-for graveyard i cant scroll down in that little box, the box where u pick your staff and your food.

Can you try this out and let me know if it happens to you and if u can fix it!?
    Hi, thanks for the report. I've just tested the rooms and was able to fix a couple things you mentioned:

- World switching has been fixed, widget id's were changed.
    - Fixed the issue in the graveyard room were it didn't properly detect the food.

I tested the telekinetic room and I was able to run it for a while without issue's. Are you sure you set it up correctly?
    I can add support for the normal enchanting minigame, but why would you choose this over the world hopping which is faster to gain points?
    Could you show me a screenshot of how the box in the GUI looks like?

Comment

Hell yea! thank you! the enchantment works now. The tele grab doesnt give me errors. it just clicks somewhere, then goes to the spell book tab clicks on the spell and stands there.

Comment

Hell yea! thank you! the enchantment works now. The tele grab doesnt give me errors. it just clicks somewhere, then goes to the spell book tab clicks on the spell and stands there.
        Could you show me a screenshot of the telekinetic issue? Because it runs fine for me!

Comment

It is just stuck like that. Untitled.png

Comment

It is just stuck like that. Untitled.png
            I can't see the screenshot, it's too small. Could you upload it to imgur and post the link here?

Comment

https://imgur.com/a/OjYqWLB
              Attached Files

Comment

i just tried it again and it seems to be working!

Comment

i just tried it again and it seems to be working!
                  Great! good luck

Comment

Hey the tele room isnt working, it only worked that one time. It walks in and stands there.

Comment

Hey the tele room isnt working, it only worked that one time. It walks in and stands there.
                      Hey, thanks for the report. I've fixed it and updated the bot to v1.15.

Comment

Hi Ive been using this script and It always get stucked, It works somethings but after 10 maze it stops, and u have to pause it and start it again and sometimes it just enter the room but do not solve the maze anymore.

Comment

Yea it is doing the same for me. just walks in. It is supposed to run to the statue and get the maze started.

Comment

Originally posted by lacv2406 View Post
                            Hi Ive been using this script and It always get stucked, It works somethings but after 10 maze it stops, and u have to pause it and start it again and sometimes it just enter the room but do not solve the maze anymore.
                            Hi lacv2406 & robotnutz, was this happening using the latest version 1.15? If so, could you show me a screenshot when it gets stuck? Because it seems to run fine for me.

Comment

Yes, with that one, Maybe because it happens like 10 mazes after, it get stuck, and it only works if u start it in observe mode, but if u start it at the bank it enter to the room but do not solve the maze, and also now the graveyard is giving some problems, It gets things out of bank, go to the minigames, but when it is out of supplies, go to the bank and get them again but it stays at the Graveyard teleport when it comes back. BloddyHarry
                              Last edited by lacv2406; 02-12-2019, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X