• Show
Clear All

• profit peh hour statictics dont work
    https://gyazo.com/bf523e09eed7f7e823b02cefe9488849

Comment

If Powermining, M1D1? Not powermining
      Ores Selected: Coal
      Brief Description of bug and or error:
      There is an issue with banking. The bot will mine and run with a full inventory towards the bank in Falador but stop in front of the doors a few squares and the mouse will hover over the banker but has a hard time finding the banker due to the banks roof still visible? Not sure if this is a good enough explanation. Thanks however, looking forward to the bot.
      NVM. Figured out you can hide the roofs in the advanced settings.
      Last edited by tomekz14; 04-30-2019, 02:32 AM. Reason: Hide Roof is in advanced settings and was not aware it can be turned off

Comment

• Also since Dwarven Mine was being buggy for me I decided to go back to powermining iron in Dwarven Mine, however instead of dropping the iron ores it just clicks on them and highlights them. Will not drop them with M1D1 on or off. Will be using the free miner for now... that script's powermining is working fine this moment.

Comment

• BloddyHarry
          Ores Selected: Tin or copper

If using varrock west mining spot - the script is fine until it comes to walking the the bank. Character will get there, literally on the bank tile and then just do nothing. Maybe jagex changed the object values or something haha, seems banking is a problem for a couple of scripts though

-Rapz
          Scripts Bought: Pro Miner Pro Fisher Pro Range Guild

Comment

If Powermining, M1D1? No
            Ores Selected: Tin or copper

banking doesnt work, cursor cycles in top left corner

Comment

Working...
            X