This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug Report Thread

Please post any and all bug reports here!

Use the following format and be as specific as possible when reporting bugs or issues.

What happens:
    Any error codes:

200+VouchesPersonal Message
    Over $3000 Worth Of MiddleManning Done So Far
    When trading with me
    ALWAYS request a pm.

This is more of a suggestion, but I think this fits better here.

What happens: Takes an extremely long path back to the mine and items tend to disappear by the time the character gets back.
    Suggestion: Have the script follow the path it takes to get to the bank instead of running halfway across Varrock.

Comment

what happened?

Comment

Activity: Looting
        What happens: It will often pick up Things other then Feathers, Or Bones if set. With in 5 minutes it picked up 6 eggs Causing a lot of human interaction. I understand its free and is good enough. Just letting you know.
        Any error codes: None.

Comment

Activity:gathering feathers and bones
          What happens:doesn't bank items. Bot is stuck after depositing few bones from inventory, then it clicks in empty slot. This requires human interaction to manually deposit items and close bank window. Also if gate at chickens is closed, bot sometimes isn't opening it.
          Any error codes: none

Thank you in advance! If this would be changed this script would be perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by luridftw32 View Post
            Activity: Looting
            What happens: It will often pick up Things other then Feathers, Or Bones if set. With in 5 minutes it picked up 6 eggs Causing a lot of human interaction. I understand its free and is good enough. Just letting you know.
            Any error codes: None.

same. although i also make a decent profit off of the raw chicken,, once the 300+ per k feathers i get sell. it als does freeze up somewhere after banking, near al kharid i think?

Comment

Working...
            X