• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug Report Thread

please post any bugs you encounter here NO WHERE ELSE

format:

any errors:

failure too follow these guidelines will result in deletion/infraction of your post

200+VouchesPersonal Message
    Over $3000 Worth Of MiddleManning Done So Far
    When trading with me
    ALWAYS request a pm.

location: Top level of Runespan ( Island 9 See Attached image) 481px-Runespan_upper_level_map_numbered.jpg
    activity: Siphoning
    any errors: i was siphoning a air essling, and it started clicking a wizard and non-stop clicking the wizard, so i manually clicked a nearby nebula, it collected 2 runes for the nebula then went back to the air essling.

Comment

activity: exiting the bot
      any errors: it just doesn't close, neither pauses!! when I close it, the stop button becomes not enabled but it just won't stop. I have to restart over and keep stopping it, until it stops for good.

Comment

activity: -During-
        any errors: Even though i have changed the options to only siphon the three highest i can do, it persists to do the absolute lowest, resulting in extremely low exp

Comment

Activity: -During-
          Errors: is will randomly log out within 2-7 minutes of starting the bot. and just sit at the lobby. i dont have breaks enabled. so idk whats up with that

Comment

activity: -During-
            any errors: I set up the settings i unclick the Check mark for hopping islands it just stands there and the mouse doesn't move..
            PLEASE HELP <3

Comment

ALmost the same as mine.. : (

Comment

activity:Once started the bot either doesn't move(with the hop island option off) or runs around looking for the lowest essling to siphon(with hop islands on. In both instances I had the bot set to siphon on anything it could.
                any errors:Pretty much the whole thing is an error :/

Comment

So I found out the problem with the bot. It doesn't support the higher end esshounds and nodes. My suggestion is maybe make a thread that tells all the esslings/nodes the free script supports? This would cut down on the bug reports as well as let the consumers know exactly what they can and can't get. Best regards, Dwarf.

Comment

The script itself doesn't run. When i start it up, it automatically stops and doesn't do anymore.

Comment

Same as me

Comment

Activity: turning bot on
                        Errors: when i turn a bot on thats not freeagilty it says loading but never loads

Comment

i have set it to highest 5 of each but when i am next to a chaotic cloud, it doesnt syphon it it just tries to find other things... it does this with most nodes, it ignores them

Comment

im f2p rc lvl 87 and i set it up to get the best 5 nodes and monsters but it only ends up siphoning the cyclone, air essling, and other crappy nodes. it never siphons the vine, fleshy vine or body creature only the crappy nodes and creatures. can you please fix it?? thank you muchly

Comment

[MENTION=338759]bigbaz_05[/MENTION];
                              [MENTION=113393]Face Plant[/MENTION];
                              This is only the free version of runespan and as such only supports the lower level nodes and monsters. To get the full features you need to have the PRO runespan.
                              "Update me"

Comment

Working...
                              X