This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like cory said above.

With the latest update it affected the movement and positioning. So if this script was working before the update and now isn't it is most likely due to this, The scripters will need to update their scripts if they have been affected by this. Once the scripter updates it and pushes it, it will be available on the client automatically for you to use, The ETA is unknown and it depends on how long it takes the scripter to update
    [MENTION=313047]kingblackphinex[/MENTION]

Comment

Rune span dosen't work. he clicking on another iland creatures or another iland in mini map, and dosen't do work -.- i lefted for 4hours only made 102 exp -.- he clicking but dosen't do his job -.-

Comment

Hello, this script is broken since the recent big rs update. This is what the scripter has said to people wondering about this script.
        While im here, ill apologize about some of my scripts. the method canReach has been lost and i'm not sure of an alternative yet.
        Sorry about this! [MENTION=485524]strll lt my[/MENTION]

Comment

Nothing, i wait when script will be fixed

Comment

when will the bug be fixed ?????????????????????????''
            need runespawn-.-

Comment

Originally posted by failman213 View Post
              when will the bug be fixed ?????????????????????????''
              need runespawn-.-
              While im here, ill apologize about some of my scripts. the method canReach has been lost and i'm not sure of an alternative yet.
              This is what the scripter said about the issue.
              Last edited by cooda i; 07-07-2013, 06:15 PM.

Ignorance is inexcusable; itís the surest way to fail. No acceptable reason exists for not being well informed.

Comment

Doesn't work properly, despite changing setups the bot will always do only the lowest level monsters/nodes. Only few times it has done higher level monsters/nodes. :/

Comment

This is weird.. I used Free Runespan earlier today and it got me 21 level's. Then i wen't on to start it a little later and it just died on me.. Once i click the green arrow and select the Siphons and creatures and stuff - It just goes back to the green arrow... Help please?

Comment

Working...
                  X