This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Fist of Guthix - Suggestions

Post suggestions and only suggestions here.
    OS Pro Fighter and affiliated scripts
    OS Pro Woodcutter - OS Pro Fletcher - OS Pro Looter - OS Pro Planker

RS3 Pro Fighter and affiliated scripts
    RS3 Pro Slayer - RS3 Pro Looter - RS3 Pro Runespan

EXP gained per hour for all styles -I don't know about you, but I do like to know what I am gaining per hour whether I need it or not.
    "Update me"

Comment

Doesnt support ancient curses

Comment

Add support for god spells, option to leave armor on, option to leave jewerly on. I really hope you are still working on this cause its already a great script and just a couple more things would make it amazing

[MENTION=69725]Seanr[/MENTION]

Comment

Next thing to add would be ancient spells probably. Just tough since I don't have them haha. Hopefully wont be too bad to add though. I left god spells out because I did ones where I was sure the user would be able to cast them.. I didn't want to have to rely on extra items. If im able to get the id's for the god staffs it could be possible though.

Comment

Suggestions huh?

Probably the removal of this script entirely. I mean, honestly it's a completely dead mini-game that more and more people don't even know what it is or where it is. It took me 3 hours to gather enough people for a game just so I could unlock the song that is in the arena. The only people that actually try to play this anymore are ones like me. Trying to unlock all of the songs just so that they can get that completionist cape.

I don't know why this script is on here. I mean unless Jagex decides to complete revamp the mini-game and bring back the players and change the rewards. It will stay a dead mini-game.

Comment

I didn't know this mini game was still going. I thought they got rid of this last year. Seems to just vanished from the public, and it's a great way to make some cash also.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Vader View Post
                Suggestions huh?

Probably the removal of this script entirely. I mean, honestly it's a completely dead mini-game that more and more people don't even know what it is or where it is. It took me 3 hours to gather enough people for a game just so I could unlock the song that is in the arena. The only people that actually try to play this anymore are ones like me. Trying to unlock all of the songs just so that they can get that completionist cape.

I don't know why this script is on here. I mean unless Jagex decides to complete revamp the mini-game and bring back the players and change the rewards. It will stay a dead mini-game.
                Late to the answer but when it was made, it wasn't as dead. It is now and as so, this really doesn't need to be here anymore.

Comment

Working...
                X