• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deatthishere View Post
    Activity:slecting team
    Settings used:yellow offense
    Error log(If any):
    Additional information(If any):

well it dont get the team you select all the time well not even 1/2 the time it likes to select green instead of yellow
    Will look for this and fix it ^_^

Originally posted by LordFalconer View Post
    When do you guys think this will be ready to go paid? Does it work well now, in beta? I just need 45 tokens ughh.
    [MENTION=84161]Ramy[/MENTION], is your script stable enough to be used on a main, what do you need before you are confident for it to become paid?

Cheers y'all

LF
    It's pretty good at the moment for Tokens farming, I am just adding new options like crafting,etc. and it's going to be up for sale very soon!

Comment

its just failed to start up

Comment

Originally posted by newko View Post
        its just failed to start up
        Explanation is required.

Comment

Activity: nothing
          Settings used: exchange tokens
          i have 500+ tokens and it says not enough tokens

Comment

Originally posted by caddon View Post
            Activity: nothing
            Settings used: exchange tokens
            i have 500+ tokens and it says not enough tokens
            500 tokens aren't even enough for one full inventory.

Comment

i didnt even think of that but i think it should still exchange them.

update: so i logged in to one of my accounts with 1730 tokens. it bought 10 which brought my tokens down to 1230 and now it says it still doesnt have enough. what is the minimum??
              Last edited by caddon; 03-05-2013, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by caddon View Post
                i didnt even think of that but i think it should still exchange them.

update: so i logged in to one of my accounts with 1730 tokens. it bought 10 which brought my tokens down to 1230 and now it says it still doesnt have enough. what is the minimum??
                1350 (27 talismans), anything lower that that doesn't worth using a bot.

Comment

i keep having a issue with it. inbetween games after about 3 or 4 games the wand n spoon thing dissapeaers and it dont get another and itll stand there n wont join any more games at all. Hope this can get fixed soon i like the srcipt i wanna get ym master robes from it
                  Scripts I Own are BeLow
                  Pro LRC PRO SORC GARDEN PRO SOULWARS PRO FPF
                  More to come i hope

Comment

i start the script and it does nothing it just stay there on the runecrafting guild clicking inventory, am i doing something wrong ? do i need to be member to use the script ?

Comment

Originally posted by Vilenueve View Post
                      i start the script and it does nothing it just stay there on the runecrafting guild clicking inventory, am i doing something wrong ? do i need to be member to use the script ?
                      With the recent update, it changed a lot within the client. These things such as moving etc, will need to get updated. Please be patient, there is no ETA on an update and this relies on the scripter. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X