This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRO GOP Suggestions

Hello, I am currently looking for all possible suggestions, so please feel free to suggest them here!

Format:
    Suggestion:
    Addition Information:
    Last edited by Ramy; 12-24-2012, 09:58 PM.

one thing ik we told u about green and the anti ban alrdy but could you possible think of putting a thing to lower game status so u can see chat box?
    Scripts I Own are BeLow
    Pro LRC PRO SORC GARDEN PRO SOULWARS PRO FPF
    More to come i hope

Comment

Originally posted by limitedwishnos View Post
      one thing ik we told u about green and the anti ban alrdy but could you possible think of putting a thing to lower game status so u can see chat box?
      or a hide paint option(maybe thats what u are asking)
      im dirty dan

You must strike fear into the subconcious Eran
      -Xtra
      i make my own rules
      - eran

Comment

What is this script exactly?

Comment

if u got a gop trade, that wil be awsome

Comment

[MENTION=84161]Ramy[/MENTION]

Suggestion: An option for taking a screenshot every 5 hours, so we can get good proggys
            Addition Information:

Comment

I have not seen what the features are but, but the ability to spend the tokens would be nice in the future when the GOP portion is working good.
              Support fellow epic bot users and buy gold from the marketplace.

Comment

I will keep in mind these in my mind:
                • Ability to hide the paint.
                • Screenshots automatically taken every 2 hours or so.
                • Ability to exchange tokens rather than playing gop.

[MENTION=5755]tbhizzle[/MENTION] [MENTION=190117]limitedwishnos[/MENTION] [MENTION=300971]acfanfan[/MENTION] [MENTION=181598]PancakesFTW[/MENTION] [MENTION=14269]hockeynut[/MENTION]

Comment

[MENTION=84161]Ramy[/MENTION] hey, i know im not VIP, so i cant test your script, but i have a couple of suggestions for you to add which would increment the value and usage of this script really high.

To start with im going to say that i have been using another GOP script from another site, which i wont mention due to rules. But I'm only using it because epicbot don't have one...well at least it didn't until now.

Heres my suggestion:

*Add an extra mode, you currently have Attack and Defend, my suggestion is to add an 50/50 mode:

The user can set-up 4(or more) accounts on the same world, making two join the yellow team and two join the green team, the script will then proceed to purposely win/lose the altars in the following order – Yellow, Yellow, Green, Green, Yellow, Green, Yellow, Green. This will result in a draw, meaning 405 tokens per game guaranteed for free-to-play, per game. That’s a constant 1700 tokens/ hour (4.1 games/ hour) and that it will semi-afk using barrier creation when not trying to score, meaning no kicking.

*A token exchanger (which was already suggested).

*An option to use the altar tele tabs from GOP to craft runes with a banking system using Ring of Dueling or something similar.

If you add these 3 options im 100% sure that you will have the best script in epicbot .

Click on the image to get the Cheapest gold!!!

Comment

can u make a progress report thread so that we can see the results? thanks

Comment

this can use less anti-ban im using anti-ban more then it really should

ALL THE SCRIPTS I OWN.
                      PRO AGILITY - PRO BURNER - PRO CHOPPER - PRO CONSTRUCTION - PRO DUNG -
                      PRO PFP - PRO HUNTER - PRO LRC - PRO MINER - PRO THEIEVER - PRO WATERFIENDS
                      (VIP)
                      More to come!!!

Please rate me up or thank me,
                      If i helped you.

Comment

Originally posted by star white View Post
                        this can use less anti-ban im using anti-ban more then it really should
                        I'll consider that, thanks for suggesting,

Comment

So from what I've seen so far, it only runs around and hovers over the orbs while having the repel wand, but it in a position to attract it. It does not click the orb at all. Obviously this looks like a bot, and it actually needs to play the game.

Comment

Originally posted by teeheemos View Post
                            So from what I've seen so far, it only runs around and hovers over the orbs while having the repel wand, but it in a position to attract it. It does not click the orb at all. Obviously this looks like a bot, and it actually needs to play the game.
                            It's a bug and will be fixed by next update.

Comment

can you add like a set goal for the amount of tokens to gain befor the script stops like 60k tokens or so for example
                              Scripts I Own
                              • Pro Crafter
                              • Pro Cooker
                              • Pro Chopper
                              • Pro Dungeoneering
                              • Pro Fisher
                              • Pro Fletcher

Comment

Working...
                              X