X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramy
    started a topic PRO GOP Suggestions

PRO GOP Suggestions

Hello, I am currently looking for all possible suggestions, so please feel free to suggest them here!

Format:
    Suggestion:
    Addition Information:
    Last edited by Ramy; 12-24-2012, 08:58 PM.

• Ramy
    replied
    Looking for some ideas.

Leave a comment:

• newko
    replied
    Talisman is not noteble its constantly take out 23 but Dont bank

Leave a comment:

• Ramy
    replied
    Originally posted by deatthishere View Post
    also need options on wat to exchange the tokens for like if you just want tabs click exchange then new window comes up with list of the stuff you can trade the tokens for and if you dont have the tokens for the item it will get them from playing the game for example you want the master hat, master chest , master legs, master boots that is 60k tokens you would need so it would play the game till yopu get the 60k tokens then after you have them it will get the stuff you asked for now on the tabs and tallestman you will have a option on how many you want say you want 200 tabs like the guild tabs or nat tabs it will get the amout of tokens you need for them and so on
    Everything exists in the shop excluding talismans is notable so you can buy as many as you want at once.

Leave a comment:

• deatthishere
    replied
    also need options on wat to exchange the tokens for like if you just want tabs click exchange then new window comes up with list of the stuff you can trade the tokens for and if you dont have the tokens for the item it will get them from playing the game for example you want the master hat, master chest , master legs, master boots that is 60k tokens you would need so it would play the game till yopu get the 60k tokens then after you have them it will get the stuff you asked for now on the tabs and tallestman you will have a option on how many you want say you want 200 tabs like the guild tabs or nat tabs it will get the amout of tokens you need for them and so on

Leave a comment:

• deatthishere
    replied
    can you add like a set goal for the amount of tokens to gain befor the script stops like 60k tokens or so for example

Leave a comment:

• Ramy
    replied
    Originally posted by teeheemos View Post
    So from what I've seen so far, it only runs around and hovers over the orbs while having the repel wand, but it in a position to attract it. It does not click the orb at all. Obviously this looks like a bot, and it actually needs to play the game.
    It's a bug and will be fixed by next update.

Leave a comment:

• teeheemos
    replied
    So from what I've seen so far, it only runs around and hovers over the orbs while having the repel wand, but it in a position to attract it. It does not click the orb at all. Obviously this looks like a bot, and it actually needs to play the game.

Leave a comment:

• Ramy
    replied
    Originally posted by star white View Post
    this can use less anti-ban im using anti-ban more then it really should
    I'll consider that, thanks for suggesting,

Leave a comment:

• star white
    replied
    this can use less anti-ban im using anti-ban more then it really should

Leave a comment:

• lord ahmad4
    replied
    can u make a progress report thread so that we can see the results? thanks

Leave a comment:

• Encor1
    replied
    [MENTION=84161]Ramy[/MENTION] hey, i know im not VIP, so i cant test your script, but i have a couple of suggestions for you to add which would increment the value and usage of this script really high.

To start with im going to say that i have been using another GOP script from another site, which i wont mention due to rules. But I'm only using it because epicbot don't have one...well at least it didn't until now.

Heres my suggestion:

*Add an extra mode, you currently have Attack and Defend, my suggestion is to add an 50/50 mode:

The user can set-up 4(or more) accounts on the same world, making two join the yellow team and two join the green team, the script will then proceed to purposely win/lose the altars in the following order – Yellow, Yellow, Green, Green, Yellow, Green, Yellow, Green. This will result in a draw, meaning 405 tokens per game guaranteed for free-to-play, per game. That’s a constant 1700 tokens/ hour (4.1 games/ hour) and that it will semi-afk using barrier creation when not trying to score, meaning no kicking.

*A token exchanger (which was already suggested).

*An option to use the altar tele tabs from GOP to craft runes with a banking system using Ring of Dueling or something similar.

If you add these 3 options im 100% sure that you will have the best script in epicbot .

Leave a comment:

• Ramy
    replied
    I will keep in mind these in my mind:
    • Ability to hide the paint.
    • Screenshots automatically taken every 2 hours or so.
    • Ability to exchange tokens rather than playing gop.

[MENTION=5755]tbhizzle[/MENTION] [MENTION=190117]limitedwishnos[/MENTION] [MENTION=300971]acfanfan[/MENTION] [MENTION=181598]PancakesFTW[/MENTION] [MENTION=14269]hockeynut[/MENTION]

Leave a comment:

• hockeynut
    replied
    I have not seen what the features are but, but the ability to spend the tokens would be nice in the future when the GOP portion is working good.

Leave a comment:

• pancakesftw
    replied
    [MENTION=84161]Ramy[/MENTION]

Suggestion: An option for taking a screenshot every 5 hours, so we can get good proggys
    Addition Information:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X