bugged script

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bugged script

hello I bought the blue dragons script yesterday and when I ran it all it does is first it banks and then it eats the food at the bank and then it teleports to taverly and repeats I would like I knew script please as I paid $15 for it and it doesn't even work

Originally posted by joshbro96 View Post
    hello I bought the blue dragons script yesterday and when I ran it all it does is first it banks and then it eats the food at the bank and then it teleports to taverly and repeats I would like I knew script please as I paid $15 for it and it doesn't even work
    Have you followed the instructions detailed in this setup thread found here: http://forum.epicbot.com/showthread....itten-guide%29!

Also, could you provide any error messages that are being written out the the log (if any) and a video/screenshots of the bug occurring (if possible)? These could prove useful when the developer is attempting to replicate the problem.
    [MENTION=69725]Seanr[/MENTION] Could you take a look into this?

In the future, if you have any problems with a specific script, your best it is to post in the designated Bug Report thread for that script as these threads typically notify the scripter when a reply is posted. The designated bug report thread for this script can be found here: http://forum.epicbot.com/showthread....-Reports/page3

Comment

[MENTION=790720]joshbro96[/MENTION] please re-open the client and try again, im pretty sure this script works!

Comment

Originally posted by Eran View Post
        [MENTION=790720]joshbro96[/MENTION] please re-open the client and try again, im pretty sure this script works!
        This Script really needs to be fixed i experienced so many bugs in it if other people use this script Their bot and mine go to the Dragon in the middle and attack it and keep always going for it not finishing off the other dragons not sure why this has not been fixed and its an easy fix.

Comment

Originally posted by ServiceHandling View Post
          This Script really needs to be fixed i experienced so many bugs in it if other people use this script Their bot and mine go to the Dragon in the middle and attack it and keep always going for it not finishing off the other dragons not sure why this has not been fixed and its an easy fix.
          [MENTION=765397]ServiceHandling[/MENTION] thats the first time ive heard of this.... can you reopen client and try? [MENTION=69725]Seanr[/MENTION] can you comment here and prove its working???

Comment

Originally posted by ServiceHandling View Post
            Are you using the default profile?

The default profile only has one of the dragon ID's. I will try to add the others, but you can easily do the same to have it fight the other dragons in the room as well.

Edit: I believe the other id's have been added to the default profile now.
            Last edited by Seanr; 02-07-2016, 01:59 AM.
            OS Pro Fighter and affiliated scripts
            OS Pro Woodcutter - OS Pro Fletcher - OS Pro Looter - OS Pro Planker

RS3 Pro Fighter and affiliated scripts
            RS3 Pro Slayer - RS3 Pro Looter - RS3 Pro Runespan

Comment

Working...
            X