Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything you need to know about PRO Flash Powder Factory

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Everything you need to know about PRO Flash Powder Factory

    Why isn't the script doing anything?

    The version of the script currently uploaded does not work due to the newest RS update. The more recent version, which is fully functional, will be submitted for uploading later tonight.


    What is the Flash Powder Factory?

    FPF is a minigame located in the basement of the building directly to the east of the Taverly Lodgestone. The minigame consists of you running through rooms separated by agility obstacles, collecting ingredients to create 'Flash Powder'. Lots of clicking. Very boring stuff.



    What are the requirements?

    You need to be a member, and you need to have 50 herblore, 75 agility, and 75 thieving.



    Why do I want this script?

    The minigame is very boring. But, it has very desirable rewards. As you complete the minigame, you earn points. When the game ends, these points are converted to 'Brian points'. These points can then be traded in thieving experience, agility experience, or the Factory Outfit.

    Agility Experience: up to 58.9k/h
    Thieving Experience: up to 74.4k/h


    So the experience is pretty self explanatory. But the more desirable and more intriguing reward is the Factory Outfit. This equipment set consists of five parts. When worn together, when you create an unfinished potion (by adding a clean herb to a vial of water), you earn experience equal to the amount you would receive cleaning the grimy herb used in the potion. When using both the dungeoneering reward 'Scroll of Cleansing' and the Factory Outfit which you acquired through this script, you will then be capable of earning herblore experience at the same time as you earn money:

    Herblore Experience: up to 51k/h
    Gold: up to 880k/h
    *


    How well does the script run?






    * This estimate is accurate as 13/07/2012. Please note that PRO Flash Powder Factory itself does not earn you any money. The script allows you to quickly and effortlessly unlock the minigame's desirable rewards which then allow you to earn the herblore experience and GP at the same time. If you wish to easily acquire the Scroll of Cleansing, I suggest you take a look at ampzz' Pro Dungeoneering. Having acquired the Scroll of Cleansing and the Factory Outfit, if you wish to automate the herblore exp earning + gold farming process, I suggest you take a look at ampzz' Pro Herblore.
    Last edited by Nootropic; 08-26-2012, 02:31 PM.



    Follow me for ETAs and the latest news regarding EpicBot!

  • #2
    i just tried this bot dont seem to work yet

    but im excited about this bot

    Comment


    • #3
      thanks for this even i don't got those stats

      Comment


      • #4
        DANG IT. I didn't want to stop LRC Fighter... But looks like this will become my new favorite. I need herb exp. lol. looks good!

        <--------- Click thanks for me helping you!!!


        Comment


        • #5
          Holy sht. 950k gp/h? HOW?
          Also looks like I'm getting 99 agility and theiving next


          Skype: MZ132613

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by MZ132613 View Post
            Holy sht. 950k gp/h? HOW?
            Also looks like I'm getting 99 agility and theiving next
            Fellstalk potion (unf) - 986
            Clean Fellstalk - 762

            Ampzz's herblore script does 3k unfinished potions per hour. With scroll of cleansing that means that you use ~2727 herbs per hour and make ~3k unfinished potions per hour.

            986 * 3000 = 2,958,000

            762 * 2727 = 2,077,974

            2,958,000 - 2,077,974 = 880,026k per hour



            Follow me for ETAs and the latest news regarding EpicBot!

            Comment


            • #7
              wow i cant wait for this script to be fully functional if it isnt yet

              Comment


              • #8
                Not seeing much demand for prayer renewal pots though and the PRO Herblore will be needed for a decent profit rate?
                My anus hurts.

                Comment


                • #9
                  agree with the above post, very very excited for this script !

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Lol I'm not going to use ampzz script. but I thought you ment that you made profit during this minigame xD


                    Skype: MZ132613

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Nootropic View Post
                      * This estimate is accurate as 13/07/2012. Please note that PRO Flash Powder Factory itself does not earn you any money. The script allows you to quickly and effortlessly unlock the minigame's desirable rewards which then allow you to earn the herblore experience and GP at the same time. If you wish to easily acquire the Scroll of Cleansing, I suggest you take a look at ampzz' Pro Dungeoneering. Having acquired the Scroll of Cleansing and the Factory Outfit, if you wish to automate the herblore exp earning + gold farming process, I suggest you take a look at ampzz' Pro Herblore.
                      How do you make money again from this? Sorry Im a noob...
                      ---Current Bots Owned---
                      Pro Agility -- Pro Fletcher-- Pro Livid Farm -- Pro Miner

                      ---Current 99's---
                      Fletching -- Agility -- Woodcutting -- Magic -- Runecrafting

                      Looking to buy gold from a trusted member of over three years? Look here!
                      Please consider my topic over politics, focused on alternative energy here

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Scarlegend View Post
                        How do you make money again from this? Sorry Im a noob...
                        You don't... he made that clear in the first page. Once you obtain the outfit you can train herblore and make profit. That is why he recommend's ampzz's herblore script.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Beta sent to Huan. Next time you see an update, this script will be working.



                          Follow me for ETAs and the latest news regarding EpicBot!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by PASSWORD View Post
                            You don't... he made that clear in the first page. Once you obtain the outfit you can train herblore and make profit. That is why he recommend's ampzz's herblore script.
                            It was a questing about the entire general process. Thanks for sounding rude though. But thank you for explaining it further. Makes sense now. It just amplifies the money you could get from the herblore script?
                            ---Current Bots Owned---
                            Pro Agility -- Pro Fletcher-- Pro Livid Farm -- Pro Miner

                            ---Current 99's---
                            Fletching -- Agility -- Woodcutting -- Magic -- Runecrafting

                            Looking to buy gold from a trusted member of over three years? Look here!
                            Please consider my topic over politics, focused on alternative energy here

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Scarlegend View Post
                              It was a questing about the entire general process. Thanks for sounding rude though. But thank you for explaining it further. Makes sense now. It just amplifies the money you could get from the herblore script?
                              No it's the same money, just you also get 51k herb exp per hour. So with the factory outfit, you can do 91-99 herblore in ~140 hours making a grand total of ~123 mil rather than spending ~180 mil.

                              Without the rewards obtained through this script, you would make the same money doing herblore, just you would gain no experience. Sure, making quite a bit of money at 91 herblore is great. But you know what's better? Making the same money while also getting 99 herblore.



                              Follow me for ETAs and the latest news regarding EpicBot!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X