X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nootropic View Post
    that will be worse experience though :P
    um why? if it plays the minigame for 14 minutes will be worse that playing 13 minutes? i think u did not get my point :P
    Last edited by lord ahmad4; 12-28-2012, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lord ahmad4 View Post
      um why? if it plays the minigame for 14 minutes will be worse that playing 13 minutes? i think u did not get my point :P
      the only reason it leaves at 2 minutes is because if you leave earlier, you get penalized. but the majority of the points you get are acquired within the first five or so minutes of the game, so if it weren't for the time penalty, it would be best to leave the game every 5 minutes.

there used to not be a time penalty, so people would be able to get 120k agility exp per hour. but they added the penalty, so now for the best exp you need to leave asap (so 2 minutes without torso, 4 minutes with torso)

Follow me for ETAs and the latest news regarding EpicBot!

Comment

the only reason it leaves at 2 minutes is because if you leave earlier, you get penalized. but the majority of the points you get are acquired within the first five or so minutes of the game, so if it weren't for the time penalty, it would be best to leave the game every 5 minutes.

there used to not be a time penalty, so people would be able to get 120k agility exp per hour. but they added the penalty, so now for the best exp you need to leave asap (so 2 minutes without torso, 4 minutes with torso)
        i got ur point, thanks for clarifying it

Comment

This is working great!! the only thing i see is when I have 6 apps. and comes across another on the ground it will try to pick it up until it disapears.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Williams View Post
            This is working great!! the only thing i see is when I have 6 apps. and comes across another on the ground it will try to pick it up until it disapears.
            thanks, will fix that

Comment

Nice work team

Comment

[MENTION=168055]Nootropic[/MENTION]

Does the script knows that if i am wearing a rogue top, the time becomes 17 mins? if so, it should not leave the minigame when the timer is at 4 minutes right?

Comment

Originally posted by lord ahmad4 View Post
                  @Nootropic

Does the script knows that if i am wearing a rogue top, the time becomes 17 mins? if so, it should not leave the minigame when the timer is at 4 minutes right?
                  yes it does do that

Comment

yes it does do that
                    ok cool thanks

Comment

Hey bud, when are you planning on getting this updated? I used this quite a bit back in the day. I was extremely pissed when they recently updated the points from 1200 to 1700 agility xp each. Lets just say I turned in a copious amount of points at one time, and that 500 xp boost equated to millions of xps lost. I want it back Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                      X