• Guide to maximizing your points per hour

Purchase the factory rewards in this order:
    1) Trousers
    2) Boots
    3) Body
    ---------------
    4) Gloves/Mask
    5) Gloves/Mask

Past the line, it doesn't really matter at the time of posting. Future script updates may make the rewards' benefits useful, however.

If you're interested, here's the explanation:
    Trousers give you 3 bonus catalyst at the start of the game. At the moment, getting catalyst is the slowest task in the script, though it is MUCH faster in 1.021 which is going to be pushed by Huan very soon.

The body gives you two extra minutes in the factory. This is bonus time, meaning you can still leave after 13 minutes in game with no penalty.

Boots increase your chances of successfully crossing an obstacle. This reward is more useful to a legit player, but you will save maybe 10-30 seconds per game.

Gloves increase your chances of successfully pickpocketing others.

The mask increases your chances of finding useful stuff in rubble.

If you have the trousers, body, and boots, I can almost promise you that you will be making 600+ points per hour for the most part. You need to remember that your success has a lot to do with the spawns of the objectives.

What I can guarantee to you right now is that as from here on in, your points per hour will only increase with each update.

@lipzo @Imhotep could you please sticky this?
    Last edited by Nootropic; 08-13-2012, 02:44 AM.

Follow me for ETAs and the latest news regarding EpicBot!

How does being pickpocketed affect the script?, sometimes by the end of the game, other players have stolen everything from me, does this affect the points much?

Comment

Originally posted by jacobvbest View Post
      How does being pickpocketed affect the script?, sometimes by the end of the game, other players have stolen everything from me, does this affect the points much?
      Getting pped does not mess up the script. The extra points you get for having apparati(?) is negligble, actively pping people is a waste of time. If you have an opportunity to quickly snatch an app from a nearby player, it is sort of helpful. I am looking into different pping modes for one of the upcoming versions. If you end the game with no apps don't worry, they really are useless.

Comment

nice to see
        tropic ill def be using this script soon. i bought it wen i was training herblore and then got 99 b4 it was fixed after its release. but ill hopefully use soon. looks like its coming along nice

Comment

If I am just using this boit for the agility xp is it worth getting the clothing?
          Please hit the 'Thanks' button if I have helped you, it is very much appreciated.

Bots Owned: ProCooker, ProFletcher, ProMiner, ProChopper, ProFisher, ProCrafter, ProRunespan, ProSmelter, ProHunter, ProLividFarm, ProFlashPowderFactory, ProHerblore, ProConstruction, ProGildedAltar, ProTrollInvasion

Comment

I'd say at least the first 3, yes. More time, more catalyst, and better chance of getting over obstacles all help you get agi xp faster.
            Pro Scripts Owned:
            Pro LRC Fighter - Pro Fisher - Pro Flash Powder Factory - Pro Tablet
            Pro Hunter - Pro Gilded Altar - Pro Blue Dragons - Pro Waterfiends
            Pro Herblore - Pro Dungeoneering - Pro Miner

Comment

Alright I already got the legs so it can be done quite quickly by my reckoning..

Which is good
              Please hit the 'Thanks' button if I have helped you, it is very much appreciated.

Bots Owned: ProCooker, ProFletcher, ProMiner, ProChopper, ProFisher, ProCrafter, ProRunespan, ProSmelter, ProHunter, ProLividFarm, ProFlashPowderFactory, ProHerblore, ProConstruction, ProGildedAltar, ProTrollInvasion

Comment

Originally posted by demarkos View Post
                I'd say at least the first 3, yes. More time, more catalyst, and better chance of getting over obstacles all help you get agi xp faster.
                Originally posted by Purgatory View Post
                Alright I already got the legs so it can be done quite quickly by my reckoning..

Which is good
                Don't even bother with the body. The legs and boots are all you need. The bot leaves at the same time regardless of whether you're wearing the body or not. In other words, without a body it leaves at 2 minutes left. With the body, it leaves at 4 minutes left.

So I moved body down to priority 3

Comment

[MENTION=300603]Purgatory[/MENTION] Well, there ya have it.

Thanks for clarification, [MENTION=168055]Nootropic[/MENTION]
                  Pro Scripts Owned:
                  Pro LRC Fighter - Pro Fisher - Pro Flash Powder Factory - Pro Tablet
                  Pro Hunter - Pro Gilded Altar - Pro Blue Dragons - Pro Waterfiends
                  Pro Herblore - Pro Dungeoneering - Pro Miner

Comment

Originally posted by Nootropic View Post
                    Don't even bother with the body. The legs and boots are all you need. The bot leaves at the same time regardless of whether you're wearing the body or not. In other words, without a body it leaves at 2 minutes left. With the body, it leaves at 4 minutes left.

So I moved body down to priority 3
                    Well I have 4 of them now ha been getting 650/hr but in the last session it was barely scraping 610 so ill see how this new session goes wearing everything then try without body. I might aswell go for the full set before purely doing agil because of the herblore benefits i might use them later...

Comment

[MENTION=300603]Purgatory[/MENTION] , I would still rec to get the whole outfit. I noticed you also got ProHerblore , so with that you can get amazing xp and make money !

Comment

i heard you can get around 100k xp per hour with flash poweder factory, but why does the bot only get up to 60k xp per hour?

Comment

Originally posted by pay View Post
                          i heard you can get around 100k xp per hour with flash poweder factory, but why does the bot only get up to 60k xp per hour?
                          super late reply but they nerfed that shortly after fpf release iirc. made it so that theres a penalty for leaving early. before, people would leave mad early because the first points you get are a lot more rewarding

Comment

I bought this script and almost got concerned that I wad only getting 300 point/hr.

now I know that the clothing rewards do and how useful they are in the mitigate, not just for the set effect. thank for the thread.

looking forward tobsome more botting.
                            Support fellow epic bot users and buy gold from the marketplace.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeynut View Post
                              I bought this script and almost got concerned that I wad only getting 300 point/hr.

now I know that the clothing rewards do and how useful they are in the mitigate, not just for the set effect. thank for the thread.

looking forward tobsome more botting.
                              hmm, while the clothing is useful, you should still be definitely getting over 500 points per hour without anything

Comment

Working...
                              X