Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It also ran fine for me while I was using it a couple of days ago. No issues to report here!
    Pro Scripts Owned:
    Pro LRC Fighter - Pro Fisher - Pro Flash Powder Factory - Pro Tablet
    Pro Hunter - Pro Gilded Altar - Pro Blue Dragons - Pro Waterfiends
    Pro Herblore - Pro Dungeoneering - Pro Miner

Comment

• My bot hasn't worked in the last few months. None of the four i have work. Now that rs3 is here of course it wont, but if this issue isn't fixed soon i want a full refund.

Comment

• Originally posted by RUNESCAPE BLOWS View Post
        My bot hasn't worked in the last few months. None of the four i have work. Now that rs3 is here of course it wont, but if this issue isn't fixed soon i want a full refund.
        This script will work fine after the client is updated.
        Also our Refund Policy states this.

To be eligible for a refund/swap you must be in compliance with the following:

•Requested a refund within 3 days of purchase.
        •Include a valid reason for a refund (Deemed valid by Moderator+)
        •If reason for refund is 'broken script' then you MUST have posted a sufficient bug report for the script and notified the scripter; allowing amiable time for acknowledgement.
        To keep a eye on RS3 and the client updates check the link below.
        http://forum.epicbot.com/showthread....picbot-and-RS3

Comment

• I honestly don't care about your "three days of purchase" bull. My bot has not worked for months. MONTHS. I haven't said anything because i figured it would get fixed sooner than later. But it hasn't. If you say its gonna be fixed soon, then great If not, I better be getting a refund because this is trash. But i really do hope it works, haha
          Last edited by cooda i; 07-30-2013, 09:58 PM.

Comment

• Nigga when am i going to be able to use this bot? It has been at least two months now since i've been able to bot. Fix this shit. It just doesn't want to start up. Says script failed to load.

Comment

• Originally posted by RUNESCAPE BLOWS View Post
              Nigga when am i going to be able to use this bot? It has been at least two months now since i've been able to bot. Fix this shit. It just doesn't want to start up. Says script failed to load.
              To keep a eye on RS3 and the client updates check the link below.
              http://forum.epicbot.com/showthread....picbot-and-RS3

Comment

• Gotta love how 2 years later I'm back asking about the same bot. It seems my younger self was rather... upset, by the delays. Still, this used to be a great script, lets get it working again!

Comment

• No? Nothing? Can you at least give an ETA on when you plan to look at this bot?

Comment

Working...
                  X