Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decided to try bot again, and your free Fletcher goes to bank and deposits items into the bank which was arrow shafts and feathers, then it just stops can't figure out why it is not working?

Comment

bot cant close bank, and if you have logs in inv. it will click craft and close the window! WTF!! i paid $10 for this sht?

Comment

Originally posted by lava258 View Post
        bot cant close bank, and if you have logs in inv. it will click craft and close the window! WTF!! i paid $10 for this sht?
        Fixed this in 1.07
        Scripts I write
        Pro Abyss OS / RS3
        Pro Agility OS / RS3
        Pro Fletcher OS / RS3
        Pro Ranging Guild OS / RS3
        Pro Tanner OS/ RS3
        Pro Tablet OS / RS3
        Pro Runecrafter OS

Comment

Hi chet, having a problem where the bot removes logs from my bank, clicks a log, selects knife but then wont hit the "make" button to start fletching the item. stuck on "selecting fletch item"

cheers, Burfdai.

Comment

Originally posted by burfdaicake View Post
            Hi chet, having a problem where the bot removes logs from my bank, clicks a log, selects knife but then wont hit the "make" button to start fletching the item. stuck on "selecting fletch item"

cheers, Burfdai.
            fixed
            ~~~~~
            Scripts I write
            Pro Abyss OS / RS3
            Pro Agility OS / RS3
            Pro Fletcher OS / RS3
            Pro Tanner OS/ RS3
            Pro Tablet OS / RS3
            Pro Runecrafter OS

Comment

Originally posted by Chet View Post

fixed
              ~~~~~
              thanks man works now! one more problem i'm having now tho is while its fletching it continues to click logs, brings the fletch item menu back up again and then presses make again, does it about 4-5 times per invent. just slows the process down a fair bit.

in the bottom left of the gui it says it isn't fletching when it is.

will try to attach screen shot.

thanks heaps for the fast responses. (y)
              Attached Files

Comment

a problem i'm having now is while its fletching it continues to click logs, brings the fletch item menu back up again and then presses make again, does it about 4-5 times per invent. just slows the process down a fair bit. also causes the bot to get stuck sometimes when it clicks a bow just before trying to bank my invent.

Comment

Originally posted by burfdaicake View Post

thanks man works now! one more problem i'm having now tho is while its fletching it continues to click logs, brings the fletch item menu back up again and then presses make again, does it about 4-5 times per invent. just slows the process down a fair bit.

thanks heaps for the fast responses. (y)
                  Should be fixed now.
                  Scripts I write
                  Pro Abyss OS / RS3
                  Pro Agility OS / RS3
                  Pro Fletcher OS / RS3
                  Pro Tanner OS/ RS3
                  Pro Tablet OS / RS3
                  Pro Runecrafter OS

Comment

Please check this forum, the bot keeps shutting down, there's also a fault code on the forum

https://forum.epicbot.com/forum/sale...2-pro-fletcher

when I use the pro fletcher bot, it keeps shutting down the client after a really short period of time, please update this.
                    It's the rs3 fletcher btw on windows

Fault code:

# Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
                    # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x0f3d3066, pid=19660, tid=0x00004eb4

also pest control bank isn't supported
                    Last edited by baslaz; 02-28-2019, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X