X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions

Place your suggestions here.

Use of Summoning Flasks.

Choice of locations (maybe quieter places)

Comment

Originally posted by mjohna View Post
      Use of Summoning Flasks.

Choice of locations (maybe quieter places)
      Change of locations such as castle wars would be so vital because it would increase the longevity of the botting account.
      Please, please, add a different location option to where there's lower traffic in comparison to Edgeville.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffalee View Post
        Place your suggestions here.

Different location would be amazing. I dont feel safe here. Too much Traffic in Edgeville

Is there any way to change?

Comment

Originally posted by bud4200 View Post
          Different location would be amazing. I dont feel safe here. Too much Traffic in Edgeville

Is there any way to change?
          I agree with getting a different location but...can you make the bot bank your familiar invy as well? it is always creating stuff and it would be nice to bank for that just little bit extra profit as it will only take a couple of seconds to bank

Comment

move the script to shilo village bank
            make it use fly while the special move bar is too low to use fruit fall
            prioritize high value fruit aka papayas but have it also collect other fruits laying around while the bat is out on flys
            have it bank all fruits gained by flys
            option to webwalk over to the obalisk (in shiloh village) as opposed to using pots
            have it bank any other fruits that somehow appear in either your or the bats inventories.

lots of things in this post but i feel that doing all of these would increase the payout and make it safer since shiloh village isnt used for much other than the slayer master. [MENTION=737240]jeffalee[/MENTION]

Comment

Working...
            X