Location for bug (in Runescape):
    What happened (Went wrong):
    What should have happened:
    DEBUG Box:
    How to fix it (If possible):
    Screenshot (If possible):
    Video (If Possible):

hej Jeffalee

everytime i run the pro fruitbat bot is stops after 5min and it says 'ran out of summoning potions(4)' while i have tons of them in my bank.
    Can you plz fix this?

Comment

Originally posted by ilya of mil View Post
      hej Jeffalee

everytime i run the pro fruitbat bot is stops after 5min and it says 'ran out of summoning potions(4)' while i have tons of them in my bank.
      Can you plz fix this?
      can you provide some more information pls? and a screenshot would really help

Comment

says "[01:24:21] Pro Fruit Bats Starting Script, make sure you have the left-click option for your familiar set to 'Special move'
        [01:34:35] Pro Fruit Bats Ran out of Summoning potions(4), script stopped.
        [01:34:35] Pro Fruit Bats Thank you for using: Pro Fruit Bats
        [01:34:36] Randoms Stopping
        "

Bot Name: Pro fruit bats
        Settings (GUI Settings, ETC): https://gyazo.com/1297b06d4b6571382b70c97fa369ce84 // directx (openGL crashes game)
        Version of Script (Usually in PAINT):Latest
        Date of Bug Encountered:15/09/2015
        Location for bug (in Runescape):edgeville
        What happened (Went wrong):stops and says there is no summoning pots (randomly) it had been taking them out and using them be4
        What should have happened:Taken a summoning pot out of the bank

Comment

Any update on the issue?

Comment

Originally posted by mjohna View Post
            Any update on the issue?
            should be working fine now lemme know if you encounter this (or any other bugs) again.

Comment

Still does it. Dunno if this will help but when it says "cannot find summoning potion" and I start the script up again it still says the same. Only fixes when i move the potions position in the bank.

Comment

hmmmmmmm seems to be working now, I put my pots in first tab (so it sees all items in my bank) will let you know if anything pops up

Comment

Also a suggestion, you could make some options for using the hotbar like, 1 = use familiar scroll / 2 = use potion . No biggie if you got other things to do

Comment

Found a solution dunno if its the client's fault or runescapes? If the "there is no summoning pots are left" when they are lots left, restart epicbot and it seems to fix it.

Comment

Jeffalee

I use fixed screen / directX settings are maxed

still getting this bug. Even when i move the summoning points or restart the client it still says there are no summoning pots.

Can you help please?

Comment

Originally posted by mjohna View Post
                        Jeffalee

I use fixed screen / directX settings are maxed

still getting this bug. Even when i move the summoning points or restart the client it still says there are no summoning pots.

Can you help please?
                        I'll look into it

Comment

[06:47:41] Pro Fruit Bats Starting Script, make sure you have the left-click option for your familiar set to 'Special move'
                          [06:49:03] Randoms Locking script
                          [06:49:03] Randoms Activating random: Bank Pin
                          [06:49:09] Randoms Deactivating random: Bank Pin
                          [06:49:09] Randoms Resuming active script processing
                          [06:49:09] Pro Fruit Bats Ran out of Summoning potions(4), script stopped.
                          [06:49:09] Pro Fruit Bats Thank you for using: Pro Fruit Bats
                          [06:49:14] Randoms Stopping

I reset my client too, I had summoning pots and everything in the same place in the same first screen when you open bank next to each other, still breaks. Was workign fine yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by IPlayInHD View Post
                            [06:47:41] Pro Fruit Bats Starting Script, make sure you have the left-click option for your familiar set to 'Special move'
                            [06:49:03] Randoms Locking script
                            [06:49:03] Randoms Activating random: Bank Pin
                            [06:49:09] Randoms Deactivating random: Bank Pin
                            [06:49:09] Randoms Resuming active script processing
                            [06:49:09] Pro Fruit Bats Ran out of Summoning potions(4), script stopped.
                            [06:49:09] Pro Fruit Bats Thank you for using: Pro Fruit Bats
                            [06:49:14] Randoms Stopping

I reset my client too, I had summoning pots and everything in the same place in the same first screen when you open bank next to each other, still breaks. Was workign fine yesterday
                            should be fixed very soon, its a common bug in all scripts that use RS3 banking

Comment

Should be working fine now

Comment

Working...
                              X