This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fruit bats Pro not working

I set up everything as directed and even summon a fruit bat before I start the script. The script says that familiar is too far away or about to expire even though the bat is right next to me. After this the script continues to try and re summon the fruit bat over and over until I stop it.

[MENTION=737240]jeffalee[/MENTION] plz fix.

Comment

yes please fix this. I want to make a purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by StoicGamer View Post
        yes please fix this. I want to make a purchase.
        it has already been fixed a long time ago

Comment

Hi Guys,

the bot works fine but he used the summoning potion to fast, he drink it while iam 87/88 summoning, can this be fixed?

TY

Comment

Originally posted by AsusSonicMaster View Post
            Hi Guys,

the bot works fine but he used the summoning potion to fast, he drink it while iam 87/88 summoning, can this be fixed?

TY
            The summoning pots are used to restore the special move bar, so that the script can cast the fruitfall scrolls. Summoning potions also restore your summoning points (which you meant), but this has nothing to do with casting fruitfall scrolls. Try opening the familiar info tab and you'll see the special move bar. A full special move bar has 60 points (this is the same for all familiars), when using special move, fruitfalls in this case, you also use special move points. Once the special move points are too low to cast another fruitfall scroll the script will drink a summoning potion. So its actualy working as intended. I hope this makes things clear for you (:

Comment

thank u very much for your help. now i understand how this works. =)

Comment

Closing thread as the issue has been resolved

Comment

Working...
                X