Pro Fruit Bats Not Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Fruit Bats Not Working

Hi! For the last week or so each time I try to start up the script, It runs back to edge bank to withdraw a pouch and renew my fruit bat familiar. Once having renewed the fruit bat, it runs outside just to run back inside the bank again to grab another pouch and renew the fruit bat again. it does this in a continuous loop. (I have plenty of fruitbat pouches/scrolls/summoning potions (4) ).

On a side note: could you implement area loot for greater gp/hr rates? Thank you!

Originally posted by YourGuardianAngel View Post
    Hi! For the last week or so each time I try to start up the script, It runs back to edge bank to withdraw a pouch and renew my fruit bat familiar. Once having renewed the fruit bat, it runs outside just to run back inside the bank again to grab another pouch and renew the fruit bat again. it does this in a continuous loop. (I have plenty of fruitbat pouches/scrolls/summoning potions (4) ).

On a side note: could you implement area loot for greater gp/hr rates? Thank you!
    Hi there,

Thx for the bug report. Could you please let me know what the status of the script is when this is happening? and does it give any errors or does is show any text in the bottom? Thx in advance.

Comment

Hi again,
      Im not sure what you mean by 'status of the script' but, the log is not displaying any errors or any additional text for that matter.

The only messages it displays are:
      [08:37:05] Pro Fruit Bats Starting Script, make sure you have the left-click option for your familiar set to 'Special move'
      [08:42:32] Pro Fruit Bats Thank you for using: Pro Fruit Bats

even when i run out of fruitbat pouches ( sold all but one to see what would happen if only one pouch was in my bank) it continues to run outside, run back to bank to try to withdraw another and since it cant find another, it closes my bank window to run back outside then run back inside again to try to withdraw another pouch again in a loop..no errors occur still.

Comment

Working...
      X