Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pro Magic - Suggestions

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pro Magic - Suggestions

    Place your suggestions for new features or changes here.
    Last edited by jeffalee; 07-19-2015, 11:47 AM.

  • #2
    It would be nice if it was able to bank. I bought it yesterday and I tried out alching. When there were no items in my inventory anymore, the script just stopped. It didn't even try to open the bank to get out more items.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Bertje View Post
      It would be nice if it was able to bank. I bought it yesterday and I tried out alching. When there were no items in my inventory anymore, the script just stopped. It didn't even try to open the bank to get out more items.
      Just withdraw the amount you want to alch as noted items in your inventory. I dont want it to grab stuff from people's bank and start alching it, might cause problems. Lets say someone bought 10.000 yew longbows(u), and he wants to alch 5.000 of them and he wants to string the other 5.000. Then the script will alch the 5.000 noted longbows(u) he withdraw from the bank to alch and then it will automaticly grab the other 5.000 and alch those too. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say (: next time make sure you got the amount of items you want to alch in your inventory before starting the script (:

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks for the reply. I'll definitely try this when I log back on!

        Maybe you could state this in the instruction?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Bertje View Post
          Thanks for the reply. I'll definitely try this when I log back on!

          Maybe you could state this in the instruction?
          Will do

          Comment


          • #6
            i bought this bot a couple of days ago and i wanted to do super heating now i set it with the exact instructions given by epicbot and it works for a little while and then it will open the bank and close it saying that there isnt any more ore to smelt even though i have over 20k gold ore in the bank and in a tab with only the gold ore and gold bars, so i think it just needs to be renewed otherwise the bot is still pretty good.

            But if you can fix that item detection problem that would be amazing

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by eiyzak View Post
              i bought this bot a couple of days ago and i wanted to do super heating now i set it with the exact instructions given by epicbot and it works for a little while and then it will open the bank and close it saying that there isnt any more ore to smelt even though i have over 20k gold ore in the bank and in a tab with only the gold ore and gold bars, so i think it just needs to be renewed otherwise the bot is still pretty good.

              But if you can fix that item detection problem that would be amazing
              Have you tried putting your ores/bars in the main banktab? That should be working.

              Comment


              • #8
                trying to use super heat feature as well and it's saying that there isn't enough ore for bonze bars when I'm trying to super heat iron ore...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by jhenderson5013 View Post
                  trying to use super heat feature as well and it's saying that there isn't enough ore for bonze bars when I'm trying to super heat iron ore...
                  Are you 100% sure the settings said "Iron bars" when you clicked start?

                  You should post these sort of this in the bug report thread tho: http://forum.epicbot.com/showthread....ic-Bug-Reports

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hey, I bought this script about 3 years back and am getting back into the game, but does this script support plank making in the lunar spellbook? I didn't see anything about it when I ran the script.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by arun823 View Post
                      Hey, I bought this script about 3 years back and am getting back into the game, but does this script support plank making in the lunar spellbook? I didn't see anything about it when I ran the script.
                      Hello sir, this script has been renewed recently by a new scripter (me) and currently doesn't support plank making.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by jeffalee View Post
                        Hello sir, this script has been renewed recently by a new scripter (me) and currently doesn't support plank making.
                        Would you be able to add support for plank making? It's really not much of a pro script now as the training methods within the script aren't efficient.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Was a little optimistic and was thinking that perhaps there could be a bot made for enchanting jewelry or maybe even the pro mage bot itself. I think it would be a great addition for people who craft a lot.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by arun823 View Post
                            Would you be able to add support for plank making? It's really not much of a pro script now as the training methods within the script aren't efficient.
                            I dont have an account with the requirements for plank making to make this :s

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by l0st13 View Post
                              Was a little optimistic and was thinking that perhaps there could be a bot made for enchanting jewelry or maybe even the pro mage bot itself. I think it would be a great addition for people who craft a lot.
                              I'd love to add this when I find some time

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X