This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Magic - Instructions / How to setup

On this thread you'll find how to setup the script to get those magic exps flowing. (click on images to enlarge)

Step 1: Pick a spell
    When you start the script you can choose a set of settings, first you'll have to pick the spell you want the script to cast for you. You'll have to do this in the first dropdownbox (the upper one).

Step 2: Pick an item/bar/teleport
    Depending on the spell you selected you will have to select an item (for High Alchemy), a kind of bar (for Superheating) or a teleport spell (for Teleporting). Always make sure you have the right runes/staff in your inventory/equipped and that your spellbook is on regular.

High Alchemy:
    Pick the item you want to alch from the second dropdownlist, you can use the refresh button if the inventory slots are outdated (because you just took something from the bank). In this example I selected to alch my maple shieldbows(u). The script won't grab any items from your bank, so make sure you have the amount of items you want to alch as noted items in your inventory!
    Knipsel1.jpg

Superheating:
    Select the kind of bar you want to superheat, in this example I'll be superheating steel bars.
    Knipsel2.jpg

Teleporting:
    Select the kind of teleport you want the script to cast for you. In this example I'll be casting Camelot teleports.
    Knipsel3.jpg

Step 3: Use of Actionbar
    For alching and superheating its adviced to make use of the actionbar for maximum spellcasts per hour, for teleporting it doesn't make a difference.

To use the actionbar, you'll have to leave the checkbox marked and you'll have to select on which slot of the actionbar you placed the spell. So if we want to alch an item and our actionbar looks like this:
    Knipsel4.jpg
    You will have to select '4' in the 3rd dropdownbox, this will look like this:
    Knipsel5.jpg

Step 4: Start
    To be completely save you should always check your settings a second time, just in case. If you have setup the script to your desires you can hit Start and enjoy your magic exp!
    Last edited by jeffalee; 07-19-2015, 11:41 AM.

I can't even choose spell or something, just the action. Like, i can choose teleport action, but not the spell. I want to cast falador, but can't choose it ? What is the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by aminext View Post
      I can't even choose spell or something, just the action. Like, i can choose teleport action, but not the spell. I want to cast falador, but can't choose it ? What is the problem?
      I've had problems with the dropdowns not showing occasionally. If there is a large space below the first dropdown, try clicking where the second dropdown should be.
      [MENTION=737240]jeffalee[/MENTION] Could you take a look into this?

Comment

Doomboy could u get this script fixed nothign work anymore

Comment

The refresh inv. function in high alch doesn't work

Comment

Working...
          X