Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to get script to function

Hello.

I am using a mac and attempting to run the Pro Magic Script. I have tried running epicbot in safemode and regular. I go through the process of selecting superheat, then adamant bars, then press start. On screen nothing occurs. I have tried the script at the GE and Varrock west bank. The log repeats the following:

[02:41:35] STDERR at D.ALLATORI_DEMO(Alch.java:127)
    [02:41:35] STDERR at D.accept(Alch.java:124)
    [02:41:35] STDERR at com.epicbot.api.rs3.methods.node.GroundItems.getDi stanceList(GroundItems.java:246)
    [02:41:35] STDERR at com.epicbot.api.rs3.methods.node.GroundItems.getNe arest(GroundItems.java:224)
    [02:41:35] STDERR at com.epicbot.api.rs3.methods.node.GroundItems.getNe arest(GroundItems.java:286)
    [02:41:35] STDERR at H.shouldExecute(Alch.java:124)
    [02:41:35] STDERR at com.epicbot.api.concurrent.node.NodeDaemon.run(Nod eDaemon.java:112)
    [02:41:35] STDERR at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.cal l(Executors.java:511)
    [02:41:35] STDERR at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.jav a:266)
    [02:41:35] STDERR at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker( ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
    [02:41:35] STDERR at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run (ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
    [02:41:35] STDERR at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
    [02:41:35] STDERR java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access field com.epicbot.api.util.filters.ParameterFilter.value s from class D

I really want to have this script run. Please help me! (sorry if this is done in the wrong format)
    Last edited by fds; 08-04-2016, 08:49 PM.

Huh. I just tried it again and it worked this time with the exception that it randomly stops and says I'm out of ore when I really am not.

Comment

Originally posted by fds View Post
      Huh. I just tried it again and it worked this time with the exception that it randomly stops and says I'm out of ore when I really am not.
      Problems should be fixed. If you have any more problems, let me know.

If it randomly stops again, please report it with some more details (like how many bars have been made, which bars, what was the bot doing at that moment, withdrawing primary/secondairy ore?) This problem might also occur due to lag, but I added a third time-out mechanism to make sure everything goes correct after a lagspike.

Comment

Great fix! Works wonderful now. A new issue is after the bot withdraws the ores from the bank, it sometimes activates the chat and starts spamming "11111..." in the bar (Doesn't send it for the world to see, but prevents the bot from smelting ores). Is there some way to get it to close chat if it gets accidently activated? Many thank yous!

Comment

Ok. A couple more issues. Sometimes in the bank it clicks the open preset button, and the bot is unable to close the window. Also, it occasionally will deposit the runes or armor. It then withdraws 4 adamantite instead of the regular 3 and 24 coal instead of 18 coal, and then stops and says it is out of runes. I'm really sorry if this is in the wrong spot. Is there a spot that I should be putting these bug issues?

This might help

[01:57:51] Pro Magic Out of runes, script stopped. 26 spellcasts (1272.0 xp) in 00:17:07
          [02:08:02] Pro Magic Out of runes, script stopped. 9 spellcasts (477.0 xp) in 00:08:35
          [02:23:02] Pro Magic Out of runes, script stopped. 66 spellcasts (3498.0 xp) in 00:13:59
          [02:23:02] Pro Magic Out of runes, script stopped. 66 spellcasts (3498.0 xp) in 00:13:59
          Last edited by fds; 08-08-2016, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Ok. A couple more issues. Sometimes in the bank it clicks the open preset button, and the bot is unable to close the window. Also, it occasionally will deposit the runes or armor. It then withdraws 4 adamantite instead of the regular 3 and 24 coal instead of 18 coal, and then stops and says it is out of runes. I'm really sorry if this is in the wrong spot. Is there a spot that I should be putting these bug issues?

This might help

[01:57:51] Pro Magic Out of runes, script stopped. 26 spellcasts (1272.0 xp) in 00:17:07
            [02:08:02] Pro Magic Out of runes, script stopped. 9 spellcasts (477.0 xp) in 00:08:35
            [MENTION=737240]jeffalee[/MENTION] Could you take a look into this?

Comment

Now I am smithing rune bars and sometimes it stopped doing anything between superheating and banking. The script resumes if I bank the banker. It seems to have a hard time finding the bank. Can we get this fixed?

And having had some programming experience, I wonder if you could add an if statement that if it presses 1 and it doesn't get a reaction after a specific period of time to backspace several time press enter and then resume? It shouldn't be too hard I wouldn't think. I think that would fix the problem with spamming "111..." In the chat bar after banking.
              Last edited by fds; 08-13-2016, 01:24 AM. Reason: Include more info

Comment

Yo I'm pretty stressed out now by this script. This time it said in chat:

And then shut down saying I was out of runes though the script deposited the in the bank.

I'm going to get banned if I use this. Please fix it or give me a refund.

Comment

Yo I'm pretty stressed out now by this script. This time it said in chat:

And then shut down saying I was out of runes though the script deposited the in the bank.

I'm going to get banned if I use this. Please fix it or give me a refund.
                  I've been trying to replicate this issue but its not occuring. I just ran the script for 3 hours straight without any problems. It might have to do with some lagg issues or something. Have you tried minimizing your graphical settings?

Comment

Ok. I found that this bug works specific with different ores. Specifically, the ones involved that require a quantity of ore that contains, "1,2,3, or 4". The reason that this is a problem is that when there is a tiny bit of lag in the bank, the script will re-do an action. Well, if one of them is to draw 3 runite ores, and it doesn't quite manage to click the Withdraw-X before typing 3, it is going to deposit all of your items. I think that the best way to prevent it is to set up the quick presets to the inventory you want. But still if it types 3 or 4 you're screwed. http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Shortcut_keys

I have also tried giving it a lot of memory, but it still has problems. I tried it with 3000m... I really don't think it should require that much. Also, I got rid of the chat window so that it doesn't accidently activate chat. That got rid of another one of my problems...
                    Last edited by fds; 08-16-2016, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Somebody going to fix this script? I paid for the script, I found the problem, I found what causes the problem. Please fix it.

Comment

Somebody going to fix this script? I paid for the script, I found the problem, I found what causes the problem. Please fix it.
                        [MENTION=737240]jeffalee[/MENTION] Could you take a look into this?

Comment

Added support for using presets, should resolve your problems.

Comment

Brilliant! That is an awesome idea. So, now it is endlessly looping the bank. As soon as it stops banking, it goes right back in, clicks the preset, then closes and repeat. But I like the idea! It is going to fix all of the problems and it will make it faster.

edit: Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I haven't been able to get it to keep going for more then a few minutes though
                            Last edited by fds; 08-20-2016, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Brilliant! That is an awesome idea. So, now it is endlessly looping the bank. As soon as it stops banking, it goes right back in, clicks the preset, then closes and repeat. But I like the idea! It is going to fix all of the problems and it will make it faster.

edit: Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I haven't been able to get it to keep going for more then a few minutes though
                              Should be fixed now

Comment

Working...
                              X