Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ProMiner - Suggestions

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by The Slimness View Post
    Any chance that you might be able to add support for seren stones [MENTION=9]BloddyHarry[/MENTION]? Once you get to 89 Mining and have access to Prif it doesn't make sense to train anywhere else. It would also be great if you could add crystallize support to make powermining granite much faster.
    Exactly what I was going to suggest, both of them.

    Comment


    • Like everyone else said above me.. Seren Stones.. I don't have this script but would immediately buy it if it supported seen stones..

      Comment


      • i like how we never get replies... [MENTION=9]BloddyHarry[/MENTION]

        so no seren stones. I'm a vip member and never get replies ft.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ___3w View Post
          I would also like to suggest this. Planning on buying this soon.
          I havnt had many real issues, but i have a suggestion to add to the pro miner. In the mining guild I REALLY think you should add the runite ore from the mysterious door to the script. Adding hopping would also be practical.

          Comment


          • can I ask you why your deliberately ignoring every person who ask you if your mining bot works on seren stones in priffidnas?? seems rather sketchy because half the post are about that and u haven't said one word. I know u see it. so if it dosent support priffidnas just say that so people don't waste their money. IF IT DOES NOT SUPPORT SEREN STONES JUST SAY IT NOW. its a selling point and I'm not giving u any money until I know what im buying.

            Comment


            • actually I don't have time to wait for you ill just go get ********s I know theirs has seren stone support lol

              Comment


              • why doesn't it have sand stone????

                Comment


                • Originally posted by gutsyflee View Post
                  why doesn't it have sand stone????
                  Thanks for letting me know. I've just added support for sandstone and updated the bot.

                  If someone has access to seren stones, please send me a PM. Would like to add it but don't have the requirements.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by BloddyHarry View Post
                    Thanks for letting me know. I've just added support for sandstone and updated the bot.

                    If someone has access to seren stones, please send me a PM. Would like to add it but don't have the requirements.
                    thanks for soting it. However its not auto findig a new mineral deposit after one has collapsed?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by gutsyflee View Post

                      thanks for soting it. However its not auto findig a new mineral deposit after one has collapsed?
                      Are you talking about sandstone? Did you start near a group of stones?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BloddyHarry View Post
                        Are you talking about sandstone? Did you start near a group of stones?

                        Sorry I was not clear. I am talking about the mineral deposits in menaphos. There you can mine sandstone. however when the collapse the bot does not move to the next one.

                        Thank you!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by gutsyflee View Post


                          Sorry I was not clear. I am talking about the mineral deposits in menaphos. There you can mine sandstone. however when the collapse the bot does not move to the next one.

                          Thank you!
                          Thanks for the info. I've updated the bot and it now works at the mineral deposits in menaphos.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by BloddyHarry View Post

                            Thanks for the info. I've updated the bot and it now works at the mineral deposits in menaphos.
                            Thank you!

                            Comment


                            • BloddyHarry
                              With the last patch you are able to select your ore box and use it on a deposit box to empty it without opening the deposit box interface. Can you please add the usage of the ore box on the deposit box in the mining guild? Will save a lot if time compared to regular banking. Also would it be possible to check rockortunities somehow? Many people are actually 'hunting' them. So I dont think its a bad idea to add this feature.

                              Comment


                              • tried mining copper in varrok west and the bot just crashes, possible to get a refund?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X