X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRO Planker bug reports

Please post bugs below
    PROUD AUTHOR OF:

RS3: Pro Tanner, Pro Tablet, Pro Cooker, Pro Summoning, Pro Cobra, Pro Fruit Bats, Pro Spider Eggs, Pro Planker
    OSRS: Pro Tanner, Pro Tablet, Pro Flaxer

BUY MY SCRIPTS TO SUPPORT MY DEVELOPMENT!

It seems like one round with planks is 22k pure profit. Maybe the script forget to subtract the fee of 250, and the log price?

Comment

Originally posted by 99magic View Post
      It seems like one round with planks is 22k pure profit. Maybe the script forget to subtract the fee of 250, and the log price?
      Will look into it.
      PROUD AUTHOR OF:

RS3: Pro Tanner, Pro Tablet, Pro Cooker, Pro Summoning, Pro Cobra, Pro Fruit Bats, Pro Spider Eggs, Pro Planker

Comment

Script updated
        PROUD AUTHOR OF:

Comment

it don't earn profit lol.
          Last edited by nehneh; 11-17-2014, 08:38 AM.

Comment

I bought this bot and it seems to get stuck every few hundred feet clicking fiercely in one location if I move it, it will go to next depot ( next to music guy and spam)

Comment

Originally posted by Da slayer443 View Post
              I bought this bot and it seems to get stuck every few hundred feet clicking fiercely in one location if I move it, it will go to next depot ( next to music guy and spam)
              Hmm, it was working fine when i tested it. Ill test it again.

Edit - I just got your bug, i will notify the developers
              Last edited by IceOnBlackFire; 11-26-2014, 07:57 PM.
              PROUD AUTHOR OF:

Comment

how is this bot fairing? I am thinking of purchasing to help me with my construction, is it flawed?

Comment

Hey, something is wrong with this bot, it get stuck right after walking out of the gate, please see the attached picture.Bug.jpg

Comment

I do not understand this. How can i make money with this bot?

I bought 5000 mahagoni logs. one log costs 598 gp and to make one plank you have to pay 1500 gps and one plank costs 2000 gp's ---> you do not make money.

Why have i bought this bot? The video says that you earn 1500k-2000k gold per hour, BUT HOW? Please help me or is script broken?
                    Last edited by gamdschie; 01-02-2015, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BattleDown View Post
                      Hey, something is wrong with this bot, it get stuck right after walking out of the gate, please see the attached picture.[ATTACH=CONFIG]6721[/ATTACH]
                      Updated, let me know if its still having problems
                      PROUD AUTHOR OF:

Comment

Originally posted by gamdschie View Post
                        I do not understand this. How can i make money with this bot?

I bought 5000 mahagoni logs. one log costs 598 gp and to make one plank you have to pay 1500 gps and one plank costs 2000 gp's ---> you do not make money.

Why have i bought this bot? The video says that you earn 1500k-2000k gold per hour, BUT HOW? Please help me or is script broken?
                        It assumes that you cut the logs yourself. Why are you so confused?
                        PROUD AUTHOR OF:

Comment

Yeah, but this is senseless, isn't?

On mahagoni log costs 600 gold coins.
                          Conversion from log to plank costs 1500 coins.
                          A mahagony plank costs 2000 coins.

Assumed that i cut the logs myself then i gain 500 coins per plank. But that is senselesse, when i sell the mahagony logs immediatelly instead of make planks, then i make more gain(600!).

I thought i can earn 1000k gold per hour, because the video says it. Furthermore says following link that Pro Planker is broken: http://forum.epicbot.com/showthread....f-28-July-2014

Comment

As of 1/5/15 I am still getting the walking glitch where it clicks in the same location over and over.

Comment

I still get the glitch where you get stuck.

Comment

Working...
                              X