Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am having the same problem as under vert. Bot just stands in bank with planks.

Comment

This bot has a new scripter and has been working for a few days perfectly! Just incase anyone is reading this

Comment

Bot is having minor issues staying running, Sometimes I will get through 5+ packs of Logs sometimes I will get through 2 before it stops the script completely, The problem with the bot just standing at the sawmill operator has been fixed though much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by sblucien View Post
          Bot is having minor issues staying running, Sometimes I will get through 5+ packs of Logs sometimes I will get through 2 before it stops the script completely, The problem with the bot just standing at the sawmill operator has been fixed though much appreciated.
          Could you give a lil more information about the issue.

Since when is this happening? Does the script fully stop or is it still running but not doing anything? Where does the script stop/freeze (at bank/sawmill or while running to bank/sawmill?)? Are there any errors? Or does the bot say it stopped the script for any reason?

Comment

It just started happening today around 4pm Est time, The script fully stops and shuts down, It stops in the bank usually after it opens the banking tab. No errors pop up on the screen and It does not give any indication that it is stopping for any reason. I've only been using mahogany logs as well just incase that could be important.
            Last edited by sblucien; 07-03-2016, 11:19 PM.

Comment

It just started happening today around 4pm Est time, The script fully stops and shuts down, It stops in the bank usually after it opens the banking tab. No errors pop up on the screen and It does not give any indication that it is stopping for any reason. I've only been using mahogany logs as well just incase that could be important.
              Should be fixed now. Works fine for me.

If you still have any issues, could you please give me some more information and a screenshot would be very helpfull.

Comment

Seems as though I didn't have the recommended settings set up right, tweaked things around a little bit more and it seems to be working perfect now I appreciate your help and great program.

Comment

well it went on good for a little bit then started acting up again this time it is giving me a script error saying that I am out of mahogany logs about every 10 minutes, Screenshot (1).jpgScreenshot (3).jpgScreenshot (4).jpg

Comment

well it went on good for a little bit then started acting up again this time it is giving me a script error saying that I am out of mahogany logs about every 10 minutes, [ATTACH=CONFIG]7542[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7543[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7544[/ATTACH]
                    Added a double check to the banking system. So instead of checking if you have logs in your bank just once, it will now check twice with a small interval between both checks. Script should be working fine now

Comment

Script works great now, first time I have been on in awhile so sorry about the late post went through a move but very good job thank you for being so dedicated to the script.

Comment

Working...
                      X