Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestion - Portable sawmill

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Suggestion - Portable sawmill

    A portable sawmill added to the script would be quite nice for the proteans :-)
    [MENTION=574765]IceOnBlackFire[/MENTION]
    Last edited by derpaher; 08-14-2015, 11:32 AM.


  • #2
    How long do those things last? I think [MENTION=737240]jeffalee[/MENTION] handles this script

    Comment


    • #3
      [MENTION=152760]Eran[/MENTION] 5 minutes, costs about 8k each in the GE, but plank price are a bit cheaper, so it's definetely worth it - Currently earning money leveling construction :-)

      Comment


      • #4
        [MENTION=737240]jeffalee[/MENTION] [MENTION=574765]IceOnBlackFire[/MENTION] [MENTION=152760]Eran[/MENTION]

        Do you think this could be possible?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by derpaher View Post
          [MENTION=737240]jeffalee[/MENTION] [MENTION=574765]IceOnBlackFire[/MENTION] [MENTION=152760]Eran[/MENTION]

          Do you think this could be possible?
          If more people suggest this, then I will take a look into it.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by jeffalee View Post
            If more people suggest this, then I will take a look into it.
            It would be a really nice feature. Perhaps as a standalone script. I'd purchase it - it's free construction exp.

            Comment


            • #7
              [MENTION=737240]jeffalee[/MENTION] I would be interested in this script if it supported Portable Sawmills.
              If my post has helped you or answered one of your questions, please click the 'Thanks' button.

              Scripts Owned : Pro Abyss, Pro Agility, Pro Burner, Pro Chopper, Pro Divination, Pro Fisher and Pro Miner.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Astavio View Post
                [MENTION=737240]jeffalee[/MENTION] I would be interested in this script if it supported Portable Sawmills.
                I'm probably finishing my bot tommorow

                Comment

                Working...
                X