Pro Planker BUG !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Planker BUG !!

Today i buy Pro planker for runescape 3 and i run the script and after a couple of runs stopped the script and comes this on my screen:
    RAN OUT OF MAHOGANY LOGS , SCRIPT STOPPED !!?? And i got enough logs on the bank....

Did i pay for something that don't work correctly??? damn fix this please thanks.

[MENTION=769460]Yannick2660[/MENTION] can you move the Mahogany logs to the MAIN tab (default tab) and see if that helps you out there? [MENTION=737240]jeffalee[/MENTION] can you help him out here.

Show us a screenshot of the logs in the bank (and which tab they are in and which tab you have as default when you open the bank) so we can see what happened here.
    Last edited by Eran; 10-02-2015, 07:27 PM.

Comment

they are on the main tab..
      Ok i will send you a screenshot man.

Thanks for helping !

Comment

2015-10-02 22_50_34-.jpg

Here it is man...

Comment

2015-10-02 22_50_34-.jpg

Here it is man... you see its in the main tab. i don't do nothing wrong, it's just the script. fix it thanks

Comment

it doens't work.... someone help me please i don't wanna look every 10 minutes to my screen...

Comment

[MENTION=737240]jeffalee[/MENTION] ???

Comment

[MENTION=769460]Yannick2660[/MENTION] I am having this fixed for you. If its not fixed in 24hours I will have you refunded buddy. I know it will get fixed though but Jagex has been updating weekly and causing some issues with banking and teleporting. Thanks for your patience.

Comment

Originally posted by Yannick2660 View Post
                  Today i buy Pro planker for runescape 3 and i run the script and after a couple of runs stopped the script and comes this on my screen:
                  RAN OUT OF MAHOGANY LOGS , SCRIPT STOPPED !!?? And i got enough logs on the bank....

Did i pay for something that don't work correctly??? damn fix this please thanks.
                  I just tested this bug and it worked fine for me. is this bug still occuring for you? if so, have you tested it with any of the other logs (normal, oak, teak) ?
                  please let me know

Comment

Working...
                  X