Pro smelter updated ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro smelter updated ?

Could you upload the update to be able to do cannon balls and bars?

Originally posted by Jairopalagot View Post
    Could you upload the update to be able to do cannon balls and bars?
    I've updated the bot to v1.09 and it now works with the latest rs update!

Comment

yes it work, all bars work fine?

Comment

Jairopalagot all bars are working!

Comment

thanks bro

Comment

Just purchased this script after reading through the comments; although the bar-types have been updated the bot itself does not do anything. I have tried starting this bot in the following combinations:
            -Lumbridge (bank)
            -Lumbridge (furnace)
            -Falador (bank)
            -Falador (furnace)
            -Falador (Artisans furnace)

I have tried starting with ores in my inventory, ores in the furnace, ores in the bank.

Is there an ETA on when this bot will be functional? I know updating scripts is no one's full-time responsibility, but it has been ~1 month since the rework implemented.
            Last edited by Neuro_; 02-09-2019, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Neuro_ View Post
              Just purchased this script after reading through the comments; although the bar-types have been updated the bot itself does not do anything. I have tried starting this bot in the following combinations:
              -Lumbridge (bank)
              -Lumbridge (furnace)
              -Falador (bank)
              -Falador (furnace)
              -Falador (Artisans furnace)

I have tried starting with ores in my inventory, ores in the furnace, ores in the bank.

Is there an ETA on when this bot will be functional? I know updating scripts is no one's full-time responsibility, but it has been ~1 month since the rework implemented.
              I've updated the bot and fixed it. Make sure you start at the furnace with all the ore in your metal bank!

Comment

Originally posted by BloddyHarry View Post
                I've updated the bot and fixed it. Make sure you start at the furnace with all the ore in your metal bank!
                Thank you for the quick reply! I will re-test the script and post-back in a bit!

EDIT: script works perfectly - thank you for your continued and prompt support
                Last edited by Neuro_; 02-10-2019, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X