Pro Fighter Fails To Withdraw Food

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Fighter Fails To Withdraw Food

Every time the bot try to withdraw any type of food out of the bank it fails with a message "Out OF Food. Stopping Script." I really hope this will be fix. I bought the pro fighter script for pretty much the banking feature. If this is not fix may I have a refund? I was planning to buy a few other pro scripts next month but now I am worried about bugs that may never be fix
    ​ I already bought 2 other scripts that seem flawless. If possible to let us know if or when this bug will be fix please?
    ​ I never tried no other bot other then EB but maybe its time to move on to another bot? I hope I did not waste $30
    ​ If you think about it, this bug pretty much makes this paid bot have the same features as free fighter now.

Originally posted by ocdaboutgod View Post
    Every time the bot try to withdraw any type of food out of the bank it fails with a message "Out OF Food. Stopping Script." I really hope this will be fix. I bought the pro fighter script for pretty much the banking feature. If this is not fix may I have a refund? I was planning to buy a few other pro scripts next month but now I am worried about bugs that may never be fix
    ​ I already bought 2 other scripts that seem flawless. If possible to let us know if or when this bug will be fix please?
    ​ I never tried no other bot other then EB but maybe its time to move on to another bot? I hope I did not waste $30
    ​ If you think about it, this bug pretty much makes this paid bot have the same features as free fighter now.
    Banking issue's have been fixed and it should be working again!

Comment

Thank you & sorry for the late reply. Take care.

Comment

Working...
      X