[OSRS] Purchased Scripts aren't working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [OSRS] Purchased Scripts aren't working

So I recently bought the "(OSRS) Pro Blast Furnace" and "Pro Mining" and both have been giving me issues.

The Blast Furnace script will work for like 5-10 mins and logout. The script won't pay the foreman or put money in the coffer. It once kept typing "72k" and people in game stared saying that I was using a bot. I tried to fix the issue by paying the Foreman 100k in gp manually, so I wouldn't have to worry about the script no paying it and also put 100k gp in the coffer. The bot then logged out and I lost all the the gp that I gave the foreman. The script also will constantly sit in my bank inventory and just drink all of my stamina potions repeatedly without moving anywhere.

I've been a fan of the free mining script so I decided to buy the "Pro Mining" script. This script won't bank any of my iron ore that I mine in the Mining Guild and will just sit there after mining 6-7 iron ores.

I would love some help in getting this fix and I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right area of the forum as well. So sorry in advance

Originally posted by michigan54 View Post
    So I recently bought the "(OSRS) Pro Blast Furnace" and "Pro Mining" and both have been giving me issues.

The Blast Furnace script will work for like 5-10 mins and logout. The script won't pay the foreman or put money in the coffer. It once kept typing "72k" and people in game stared saying that I was using a bot. I tried to fix the issue by paying the Foreman 100k in gp manually, so I wouldn't have to worry about the script no paying it and also put 100k gp in the coffer. The bot then logged out and I lost all the the gp that I gave the foreman. The script also will constantly sit in my bank inventory and just drink all of my stamina potions repeatedly without moving anywhere.

I've been a fan of the free mining script so I decided to buy the "Pro Mining" script. This script won't bank any of my iron ore that I mine in the Mining Guild and will just sit there after mining 6-7 iron ores.

I would love some help in getting this fix and I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right area of the forum as well. So sorry in advance
    Thanks for the report. I'll look into this and get back to you. Did you use the member banking in the mining guild or in falador?
    edit: michigan54 about blast furnace: just fixed the coffer interacting issue's. Paying the foreman is not supported because my mining level is higher than 60. If you would like to help me add it, please send me a PM.
    Last edited by BloddyHarry; 12-18-2018, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Member Banking in mining guild. And my smithing isn't above 60 BloddyHarry Also did you fix the issue where the script just drinks stamina potions in my bank and don't move?

Comment

Working...
      X